*** Rangers v Osasuna Official Match Thread ***

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bassa. Work got insane and I couldn't sneak away. Best I'll manage is the tape delay at the pub tonight.

WTF is going on, are we sitting too deep? Wish I could see the game!

trust me you wouldnt want to see this mate. we cant string 2 passes together...adam cant cross the road , burke is getting brushed aside...Boyds hopelessly running around up front...now fergies booked and suspended for next week..

this is painful

Bassa. Work got insane and I couldn't sneak away. Best I'll manage is the tape delay at the pub tonight.

WTF is going on, are we sitting too deep? Wish I could see the game!

trust me you wouldnt want to see this mate. we cant string 2 passes together...adam cant cross the road , burke is getting brushed aside...Boyds hopelessly running around up front...now fergies booked and suspended for next week..

this is painful

Get Burke off and shove Novo on. He's far from flashy but maybe his running will cause them problems.

Sounds like they've done their research. Marking Boyd tightly will keep him very quiet. Hope Walter can steady the lads at halftime and send them back out there reinvigorated. We need to get the basics right first.

the spics are bullying us off the park - this is a fuckin disgrace. WS ALWAYS lets us down against spic opposition - italian or spanish. hemdani, who is playing well, should get his baws booted for allowing that plick to get the better of him holdin onto the ball earlier - Souness would have eaten him!