I hate to sound paranoid...

BUT

This is really beginning to piss me off. I was driving last night and was listening on the radio when they reported that a bottle had been thrown at the bus and i believe they said it was a scary and intimidating moment for the reporters on the bus. But unbelievably they didnt even say it was a celtic fan! The words were, and i quote "a bottle came from within a group of celtic fans". I hate to sound paranoid but i have no doubt in my mind that if that had been a group of rangers fans this would be all over the place this morning that the media bus had been attacked by a rowdy bunch of rangers fans but again its all brushed under the carpet.

Also the fact that as many as 10,000 celtic fans were apparently in the san siro last night even though they were told to stay away by their own club, the match commander, AC Milan and the italian authorities. What i dont understand is simply how can they get away with this? Especially in light of the fact that the italian game has been frought with violence and controversy surely this could have resulted in a very serious incident if celtic had actually managed to score? Again i am sure if it was us in the same position we would have been hounded by the media for flouting all recommendations. Surely this goes beyond simple paranoia?

Ive never heard so much arselicking by anyone as last night. On the BBC news they said it was a huge night for 'Scottish Football', are they having a laugh, you know Sellick that massive Scottish team.

And on Radio Scotland the reporting was attricious. Chick Young, Tom Boyd and I think the ex Sellick player from Scotsport. Licky, licky, Strachans arse, the fans, glorious, wonderful, they ran out of superlatives even before a ball had been kicked.

Ive never heard so much arselicking by anyone as last night. On the BBC news they said it was a huge night for 'Scottish Football', are they having a laugh, you know Sellick that massive Scottish team.

And on Radio Scotland the reporting was attricious. Chick Young, Tom Boyd and I think the ex Sellick player from Scotsport. Licky, licky, Strachans arse, the fans, glorious, wonderful, they ran out of superlatives even before a ball had been kicked.

Yeah even though they had invaded the milan end to such an extent they had to move a large group of milan fans to accomodate! Unbelievable!

Sounds like another convert ! :D

Only a few people left that seem to think the media is impartial when dealing with negative Old Firm stories. I post on every Rangers forum and fortunately many Rangers fans are now awakening to what is an unfair (and quite frankly dangerous) media problem in Scotland.

Now, we just need to reach the non-online bears as well as continue to pressure the club tostand up for itself in the same way Celtic FC obviously does.