Bar in Norwich for Wednesdays anyone help?

crunchie

there is a bar in norwich mate, canna mind the name but i was there 3 yrs, i do know it is beside the bank bar or there abouts or next to the kings head hotel, and norwich is pish

closed, oh well, there is a social club. next to the norwich airport, on the main rd that the airport turns off. and they used to put the game on if poss, just for me. its in the fiddlewood area, afer this mate i dunno, you could always try the ex missus hoos, just say i sent ya, you will get a warm welcome, im sure of that

Have to be there for a course all week anyone know where we can watch the Gers - cheers

what takes you to norwich anyway, must admit i detest the place but thats just me,

Agree, Norwich is shite, always preferred going into Ipswich when I was down that way.

to be honest mate, there is more life in mowbrays brain than in ipswich but the folk are sound, i used to get day release there for around 10 hrs every month, theres an open nick there and there is around 30 or so a day around there ipswich working, just shows the nature of the people there

The Branford Arms was the one and only Rangers pub in the fine city of Norwich until it closed a few years back. They showed every game without fail.

Very recently it has reopened but with new owners, so not sure what their stance is now with showing live games.

The only other pub (so i hear) that have been showing games this season is the Marlbrough Arms which is fairly close to where the Branford is. Maybe worth giving them a call on (01603) 443301 to see if they will be showing the match.

Sadly there seems to be only a few of us Rangers fans based in Norwich, i hear there is a contingent in Thetford and obviously there is a RSC in Ipswich. But both require transport as both are a fair distant away from Norwich.

This season i have been lucky enough to get to quite a few games at Ibrox and the others i watch live on TV in the comfort of my house!

So cruncie and foamglasser and anyone else that reads this and are based in Norwich i am more that happy to meet up for a pint and 'take over' a pub ;) Marlbrough would be the best option.

Failing that you are always welcome to come to mine place to watch the match!

Give me a PM if you fancy it....

The Branford Arms was the one and only Rangers pub in the fine city of Norwich until it closed a few years back. They showed every game without fail.

Very recently it has reopened but with new owners, so not sure what their stance is now with showing live games.

The only other pub (so i hear) that have been showing games this season is the Marlbrough Arms which is fairly close to where the Branford is. Maybe worth giving them a call on (01603) 443301 to see if they will be showing the match.

Sadly there seems to be only a few of us Rangers fans based in Norwich, i hear there is a contingent in Thetford and obviously there is a RSC in Ipswich. But both require transport as both are a fair distant away from Norwich.

This season i have been lucky enough to get to quite a few games at Ibrox and the others i watch live on TV in the comfort of my house!

So cruncie and foamglasser and anyone else that reads this and are based in Norwich i am more that happy to meet up for a pint and 'take over' a pub ;) Marlbrough would be the best option.

Failing that you are always welcome to come to mine place to watch the match!

Give me a PM if you fancy it....

isnt there quite a strong following down that way mate? I was at the Ipswich game and the guys there were excellent with me. Altho most said to me they hated the micks as sutton played for them. But they were all good guys and ive seen a few norfolk and ipswich loyal flags at games?