Breaking News: PREVIEW RM's New Radio Clyde Advertisement

Check it out everyone. This is our advertisement for Radio Clyde! championee

He said during the ad right at the end......

''dont forget we're the people''

when it should be......

WE ARE THE PEOPLE :Animation44:

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact is as I see it that the membership here voted Radio Clyde their choice of station and therefore we went with it.

That is not to mention that they are getting a RangersMedia Football Club top signed for us at Murray Park.

They are doing their best to help us and I appreciate that.

Correct CR, this venture was discussed at length by Admin and the mods. It was a decision not taken lightly. Airdriebear, if you ask him will tell you Clyde were more than helpful cost-wise, plus offering willingly to get the RMFC shirt signed for us at Murray Park.

As I previously said, yes it will bring new members, mostly good, some bad. Any fuds will be dealt with. I assure you.

The site and our growth remain paramount at all times.

This is a strange thread indeed.

4. The comment about new posters not being afforded an opinion demonstrates a real sense of inadequacy or insecurity on the part of the poster.

I've been accused of being insecure. On the Rangers Media forum. I'm speechless. <cry>

Ever thought of a career writing put-downs for Bernard Manning?

To go back yo your point. I'm newish, I posted a valid point, I was threatened with being banned. But I've told my mammy about it, and I'm alright now.

4. The comment about new posters not being afforded an opinion demonstrates a real sense of inadequacy or insecurity on the part of the poster.

I've been accused of being insecure. On the Rangers Media forum. I'm speechless. <cry>

To go back yo your point. I'm newish, I posted a valid point, I was threatened with being banned. But I've told my mammy about it, and I'm alright now.

:lol: great response SP !! I like it !! (tu)

Excellently pitched media spot - well done ! I listen to Clyde from abroad and if anything, I detect a pro - Rangers line in their commentaries.

Congrats and keep up the good work.

Cheers WB !! It is a positive move and like I said last night, I dont know of any other Fans Forum that have had an ad on the radio.

You may want to re-visit that one.

I was defending you. The inadequacy was on the part of the person who suggested you should not be afforded an opinion.

It's a decent ad but Radio Clyde are the last radio station/media group you should be working with mate.

Maybe if this was a Celtic forum, Clyde would have been a good choice of advert. Real Radio might have given you a bit more credibility.

Have to agree!

To give the likes of Radio RC any cash is a mistake - i rank it along with Rangers paying the Sheep Richard Gordon to work on official video's/DVD's! :craphead:

Don't take offence CR but it is a mistake!

Bit like lying down with Dogs... at some point you'll have to use some powder so my advice (for what it's worth) is cancel the contract and use an English based one! :pipeguy:

I am not in charge of the advertising and in the vote I seen radio clyde was the most listened to radio station as per the results.

Mate - forget about it.

I think a few of us have made our point and thankfully you seem to have taken it on board. Hope all goes well and, like I say, all us media 'conspiracists' can put across a few interesting points to any Clyde listeners who make the effort to post.

I'm also sure these folks will put their view across equally well and make the debate most interesting!

Good work on the advert lads!

I think Radio Clyde were the best choice as;

(1) Their brand name has been around longer. Everyone with in the central belt knows who they are and

how to tune in.

(2) The RM poll put them way ahead in listener numbers... remember it's always best to sample your market niche. In this case Rangers fans who are a member of an online forum who have used the radio to listen to games.

(3) They offered a good financial package with some added value e.g. the shirt signing.

Brand name, market niche, added value? My old marketing lecturer would be so proud of me. Lol.

Personally, I do not listen to Radio Clyde. Real Radio or radio scotland is my choice but it doesn't matter who you prefer to listen to.

It's who offers the best deal. Clyde will be struggling for advertisers due to popularity on the wane so they will give you a better deal and they have been around a lot longer than others so can deal with things better.

And it will still go out to a lot of listeners anyway.

Good work on the advert lads!

I think Radio Clyde were the best choice as;

(1) Their brand name has been around longer. Everyone with in the central belt knows who they are and

how to tune in.

(2) The RM poll put them way ahead in listener numbers... remember it's always best to sample your market niche. In this case Rangers fans who are a member of an online forum who have used the radio to listen to games.

(3) They offered a good financial package with some added value e.g. the shirt signing.

Brand name, market niche, added value? My old marketing lecturer would be so proud of me. Lol.

the only problem being that with particular respect to number (2) it is not RM members you are trying to reaCH. i THINK IF YOU TOOK A POLL OF NON rm members you would find Radio Clyde is not their preferred choice.