Let's get stuck in Gers!

mooseykins

Doesn't take me much to get fired up. I haven't been this fired up for a long time.

Hopefully the players are exactly the same!

This is where Walter has a job on his hands, the players will be well up for this one, they will be bouncing off the ceiling, Walter and staff will have to control the adrenaline pumping through the veins no point running about mental if you burn yourself out after 70/75mins. controlled aggression is what is required.

Fact is we don't have to win tomorrow, although obviously I would love to, however if we were offered a draw I'd take it no problem, make no mistake the pressure is all on them, they have to win.

I like the fact that we have let nonce FC do all the mouthing off this week, remincient of the last week of last season, another display of the one produced against DU that day should do.

I cannot wait, I won't sleep.

I will have no voice on my birthday :lol:

I am more fired up for this one than the game in January, which was my first trip to the piggery!

I reckon this is the most fired up I've felt before playing them in a long, long time.

Tomorrow we have the chance to put this mob to the sword and take another giant stride towards retaining the title.

Come on Rangers, just fuckin do it! :sherlock:

Doesn't take me much to get fired up. I haven't been this fired up for a long time.

Hopefully the players are exactly the same!

This is where Walter has a job on his hands, the players will be well up for this one, they will be bouncing off the ceiling, Walter and staff will have to control the adrenaline pumping through the veins no point running about mental if you burn yourself out after 70/75mins. controlled aggression is what is required.

Fact is we don't have to win tomorrow, although obviously I would love to, however if we were offered a draw I'd take it no problem, make no mistake the pressure is all on them, they have to win.

I like the fact that we have let nonce FC do all the mouthing off this week, remincient of the last week of last season, another display of the one produced against DU that day should do.

Exactly mate. All Walter needs to do is pin up what those dirty rhat bastards have said on the dressing room wall. They never learn do they, they just keep giving us the ammunition to get fired up before every OF game.

I am so sick of waiting, this has got to have been the longest week in history. Its probably just because we didn't have a game last weekend. The wait is making me worse. I am going to end up losing the plot when I get in Ibrox. I was just on the phone to my uncle he is sat with Terry Hurlock and I think John Brown, says they are all pished and Hurlock is up singing lol.