Prospects for youngsters

MisterC

So if we have the league wrapped up with a few games to go will Walter give some of the youngsters a run out and give them a chance to show what they can do. Also too, will some of the fringe players get more of a chance. Once the pressure is off surely they may feel more comfortable and can go and play their game. Thoughts?

Until it's mathematically impossible to be overtaken (tu)

....which will hopefully not be too long ;)

Well hopefully but once its wrapped up i'd like to see Fleck, Wilson, Little, Ness and Wylde play more than they have. Time they got a chance to show what they can do in the top team.

I hope so Mr C. If and when its wrapped up I would like Walter to field quite a few youngsters and fringe players, especially the ones who are expected to make the step up and those who are to be shipped out in the summer.

If there are a few players to be sold in the summer then we should put them in the shop window and try and raise awareness and their value.

Would anyone like to see a full 11 youth players take the pitch at Ibrox ? If it was over I'd love to send a second string of youth and fringe players to Parkhead, that would put so much pressure on RAceltic and would annoy the fuck out of them also.

would love to see this happen, alot of the youngsters have proved they can handle the pressure e.g fleck,wilson,little etc.

Would also like to see Kane Hemmings getting a game later on this season if we rap the league soon as possible

I hope so Mr C. If and when its wrapped up I would like Walter to field quite a few youngsters and fringe players, especially the ones who are expected to make the step up and those who are to be shipped out in the summer.

If there are a few players to be sold in the summer then we should put them in the shop window and try and raise awareness and their value.

Would anyone like to see a full 11 youth players take the pitch at Ibrox ? If it was over I'd love to send a second string of youth and fringe players to Parkhead, that would put so much pressure on RAceltic and would annoy the fuck out of them also.

Would make sense for those we want out to be given an opportunity to show other clubs what they can do and yes it would be good for a youth/reserve team to go and take them on a the scumdome although that wont happen, plus would it be fair on the Gers fans who have travelled a long way to see the game? Either way fielding fringe players is an opportunity not just for the players but the club as a whole

@Boab

I'm guessing maybe because Walter doesnt have the best record with youth however lets hope you are proved wrong. Glad you and Jama seemed to have made up as well.....

wilson already established as no 3 centreback, fleck on the other hand is puzzling. The boy was finally adjusting to the first team, was promising, not world class like but way better form than naismith and lafferty have shown in the first team, and then all of sudden dropped/rested and has just sat on the bench since with a couple of games out of the squad(injured).

When we do win the league it would be good to see a few youngsters but in a balance and not just thrown in together.