It's A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU....

The Establishment again bought the referee, We asked him to send two players off and give Saints all the big decisions just so we could go down to nine men and win the game - BIG TONGUE IN CHEEK :rolleyes:

GET IN THERE THE GERS - From all us Bluenoses south of the Border :praise:

Welcome to the site mate.

No seriously i have it on good knowledge - Rangers had a secret meeting at The Pentagon with The Referee, SPL, SFA, UEFA, FIFA and MI5 and CIA - FUCKIN LOVE IT

On a lighter note a girl i know took Robbie Keane out last night.... One Punch.. Fuckin Beauty :lol:

No seriously i have it on good knowledge - Rangers had a secret meeting at The Pentagon with The Referee, SPL, SFA, UEFA, FIFA and MI5 and CIA - FUCKIN LOVE IT

On a lighter note a girl i know took Robbie Keane out last night.... One Punch.. Fuckin Beauty :lol:

:lol: :lol:

what did that fud keane do to get hooked.??

How big is the gap now Robbie.?

Wasn't impressed with that. My wee sis won't be able to take her prelims with that swollen hand. :sherlock: