Why are we so bad?

polar bear

Guest The Brown Brogue

Can't string two passes together.....defend naively.....poor fitness levels.....tactically inept......technically inferior to pretty much every other league in Europe....no flair.....no invention......no plan B......barely a plan A.....

Geez get put out of europe and look at the doom and gloom....these things happen....we were never going to win anything with that team....we all knew it...so why all of a sudden has all the we're rubbish and WS bad tactics crap came out.....it aint bad tactics it's a dad fecking team.....and the only we can blame for that is PLG

No one can say he would have taken us further in europe if he was still in charge,....lets be honest....Osasuna were the first real team we came up against and got beat....Next season we will re-build

I disagree that fish has been telling us for years how bad we are...personally I just think FISH likes the sound of his own typing.... everything he says is nagative so sooner or later something is going to happen that he has spoken about.....doesn't mean he is right...just means he complains about so much stuff that at some point some of it will happen....just like those who speak only of good stuff...sooner or later it will happen....the difference is...no one will stand say...see that person was right.....because a vast majority of us just like to moan that we aint winning every game

It is not our God given right to win....we have to earn it gentlemen...and the team this season IMO hasn't earned squat

Lack of investement

Lack of quality

To many Scottish players in the team

To many below average players

No flair

Unable to play as a team, create anything and break teams down

To many mistakes ie fresh air shots, slack passing, poor control etc etc

Basically we are in desperate need for 5 quality players in the summer.

Not Scottish squad players,real quality and Murray has to deliver this summer or we're in trouble.

Sebo

Adam

Ugo

Murray

Rae and although fought hard last night wee Novo all are nowhere near up to Spl never mind Euro standard.

Hutton playing well but should only be a bench player.

Lack of investement

Lack of quality

To many Scottish players in the team

To many below average players

No flair

Unable to play as a team, create anything and break teams down

To many mistakes ie fresh air shots, slack passing, poor control etc etc

Sums it up perfectly.

Our 1st touch was a disgrace!!!!!

It seems that any foreign player we come up against can kill a ball with one touch - Barry aside we seem to get ourselves in trouble with our own lack of ability!!!

Rant over!

Basically we are in desperate need for 5 quality players in the summer.

Not Scottish squad players,real quality and Murray has to deliver this summer or we're in trouble.

Sebo

Adam

Ugo

Murray

Rae and although fought hard last night wee Novo all are nowhere near up to Spl never mind Euro standard.

Hutton playing well but should only be a bench player.

I'd go further than that, we need at least seven quality players including a goalkeeper to get us challenging the tims never mind in Europe. Virtually anyone can get to the last 16 in Europe especially in the UEFA given a favourable draw, this was the first half decent team we've faced and we were humped. Forget 2-1 aggregate, we were played off the park by superior players.

Three men are to blame for where we are now, in order of culpibility with the least offender first they are Le Guen, McLeish and Murray.

Unless Walter gets £10M+ to spend and manages to get a couple of quality bosmans he will not be able to turn this around for next season.

It's going to take atleast three years before we get to the level that we expect. This massive overhaul in the summer will not happen. Half the reason we are in the state we are in now is because Eck and PLG signed about 9 players each summer. Signing that many players in one summer is ridicilous really. People want guys like Hutton and Adam to go, truth be told I would rather see guys like N'Diaye and Papac go first. Hutton and Adam are not brillant but they can do a job if needed. The priority should be getting rid of the very poor players who can't get a game and replacing them with ones who are good enough. I expect to see all 11 players that play regularly for us here next season, although I suspect more of them will spend time on the bench.

. I expect to see all 11 players that play regularly for us here next season, although I suspect more of them will spend time on the bench.

I agree with this. I hope we spend our money on a few say 3 QUALITY players and not for 6,7, or 8 poor players. We have enough of them already.

Steely ,you must be missing something along the line here all the players on the park were brought in by the now Scotland manager and the present manager except two one is good the other will be the player of the year brought in by plg get your facts right before your mouth gets ahead of your brain.

Why are we so bad?
I could write a book on this but I'm not even going to bother.
It's going to take at least three years before we get to the level that we expect

3 years plus the pish that we have been watching for the last 4-5 years. 7-8 years to eventually watch a good Rangers team, not good enough!