What would happen

When/ if Ellis takeover goes through at board room level.

We all no Dave king wants the club too, and has been giving the evening times bad press to try n get the club for less.

I just worry that their could be alot of fighting at that level. If the Ellis deal happens, and I dont think that will be good for the club.

But my question is, if the takeover happens, will that mean their would be a new board put in place, or will that be down to Ellis to decide.? If so I would kick Dave king and paul Murray out of the club completely to stop any chance of fighting

I'm pretty sure king is a major shareholder? Therefore I don't think u can just kick him outta the club altogether.

I'm not so sure how Paul Murray stands, I don't know too much about him tbh

I'm pretty sure king is a major shareholder? Therefore I don't think u can just kick him outta the club altogether.

I'm not so sure how Paul Murray stands, I don't know too much about him tbh

I no mate I dont no much either but I just am worried because of what king is doing

Directors are appointed by shareholders only, now there can sometimes be rules to protect minority shareholders, like the right to have a director (say if they have a certain percentage).

However it is the majority shareholders who hold the power (ie now its SDM) and the board, including AJ, are appointed by the shareholders. Real struggles for power only happen in boards where there is no such overall power pulling the strings.

So there are/will be no real issues of boardroom struggles if anyone buys SDM out in entirity and controls the shareholder vote.

Directors are appointed by shareholders only, now there can sometimes be rules to protect minority shareholders, like the right to have a director (say if they have a certain percentage).

However it is the majority shareholders who hold the power (ie now its SDM) and the board, including AJ, are appointed by the shareholders. Real struggles for power only happen in boards where there is no such overall power pulling the strings.

So there are/will be no real issues of boardroom struggles if anyone buys SDM out in entirity and controls the shareholder vote.

Cheers for that mate That was somthing i never knew