Arsenal

£12 Million for Eduardo is a ridiculously inflated price.

Not quite as much as £10m for Gallas, given the fact he is on a bosman come June.

Not quite as much as £10m for Gallas, given the fact he is on a bosman come June.

Fair enough, was just giving estimates and didn't really do that much research tbh.

Shall we say 8 million for Eduardo and 5 million for Gallas then? If so I'd sell Rosicky as well he seems never to be fit.

Shawcross and Hangeland I thought of but went for Upson, any of the three would do IMO.

I also thought that Dzeko would be far too dear so went for Carlton Cole instead. I really think he has a lot of potential and under the right circumstances could really flourish. Also he wouldnt be as expensive as say Darren Bent who would cost at least £15 million.

I'd love to see some other suggestions instead of picking apart mine :wink:

IN

Shawcross

Hangeland

Adler/Neuer

Toure (yaya)

Marin

Dzeko

would be enough to win the all 3 trophies in the EPL

Cheers for the reply, how much do you think this would all cost though? Dzeko is £30mil by himself I think.

Also, who would you get rid of to fund this?

Fair enough, was just giving estimates and didn't really do that much research tbh.

Shall we say 8 million for Eduardo and 5 million for Gallas then? If so I'd sell Rosicky as well he seems never to be fit.

Shawcross and Hangeland I thought of but went for Upson, any of the three would do IMO.

I also thought that Dzeko would be far too dear so went for Carlton Cole instead. I really think he has a lot of potential and under the right circumstances could really flourish. Also he wouldnt be as expensive as say Darren Bent who would cost at least £15 million.

Not familiar with the Bosman rule then? Gallas is on a FREE transfer come the summer unless he signs a new contract.

Not familiar with the Bosman rule then? Gallas is on a FREE transfer come the summer unless he signs a new contract.

Ah, I thought it was next summer, in that case just get rid, saves the wages.