Arsenal

Another woeful performance today, what would you do to mount a serious title challenge next season?

Personally, I would start by clearing the squad of all their players who look like they don't give a fuck unless their 3-0 up. Then I would get at least one hard man for every area of the field. I don't think they need any top drawer players tbh if they keep hold of Fabregas and Van Persie.

Oh yeh and since this would never happen under his stewardship, I would get rid of Wenger and replace him with a manager who will actually try and cope with the physicality of the Premier League, instead of moaning about it.

In summary:

Out:

Wenger

Gallas - £10 mil

Diaby - £7-8 mil

Eduardo - £12 mil

Eboue - £5 mil

Walcott - £7-8 mil

Bendtner - £5 mil

Campbell - £0

Total - £47-49 mil

In:

Hiddink

Frey - £10 mil

Upson - £12 mil

Inler - £15 mil

Frings - £5 mil

Carlton Cole - £8 mil

Milner - £20 mil

Total - £70 mil

GK - Frey

DL - Clichy

DC - Vermaelen

DC - Upson

DR - Sagna

ML - Arshavin

MC - Fabregas

MC - Inler

MR - Milner

FC - Van Persie

FC - C Cole

Good balance of solidity and flair methinks.

I'd get rid of Wenger the whinger.

How dare Blackburn score two corners and use Samba's strength? I wish he'd fuck off and stop greeting.

Buy some decent defenders and a decent goalie Arsene, your defence are an utter shambles.

I missed his post match interview, was he moaning again? Fair enough he clearly doesn't enjoy losing, he should at least try and act with a bit of dignity, in public anyway.

I missed his post match interview, was he moaning again? Fair enough he clearly doesn't enjoy losing, he should at least try and act with a bit of dignity, in public anyway.

He's pathetic, like a stupid little boy.

My patience is wearing thin with Wenger, I think his time us up. He'll probably beat someone like Olympiakos or Blackpool 8-0 next year and he'll be a genius again, but I think he's went as far as he can.

Won't get any money for Gallas, he's on a bosman at the end of the season. Also Campbell has been fairly solid since coming back, wouldn't put him starting every week but a good presence to have in the dressing room and steps up when needed.

Another woeful performance today, what would you do to mount a serious title challenge next season?

Personally, I would start by clearing the squad of all their players who look like they don't give a fuck unless their 3-0 up. Then I would get at least one hard man for every area of the field. I don't think they need any top drawer players tbh if they keep hold of Fabregas and Van Persie.

Oh yeh and since this would never happen under his stewardship, I would get rid of Wenger and replace him with a manager who will actually try and cope with the physicality of the Premier League, instead of moaning about it.

In summary:

Out:

Wenger

Gallas - £10 mil

Diaby - £7-8 mil

Eduardo - £12 mil

Eboue - £5 mil

Walcott - £7-8 mil

Bendtner - £5 mil

Campbell - £0

Total - £47-49 mil

In:

Hiddink

Frey - £10 mil

Upson - £12 mil

Inler - £15 mil

Frings - £5 mil

Carlton Cole - £8 mil

Milner - £20 mil

Total - £70 mil

GK - Frey

DL - Clichy

DC - Vermaelen

DC - Upson

DR - Sagna

ML - Arshavin

MC - Fabregas

MC - Inler

MR - Milner

FC - Van Persie

FC - C Cole

football rumours oot yer nut

My patience is wearing thin with Wenger, I think his time us up. He'll probably beat someone like Olympiakos or Blackpool 8-0 next year and he'll be a genius again, but I think he's went as far as he can.

I think he is buying the wrong type of players for England. He can bitch and moan all he wants about teams being physical, but that is how the game is played there. He should know that. In all honesty he does know that yet he chooses to buy a certain type of player.

His team play some fantastic football, but he wins nothing yet again. He is being ridiculously stubborn. Buy some players with a physical presence and he will win something.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I think he is buying the wrong type of players for England. He can bitch and moan all he wants about teams being physical, but that is how the game is played there. He should know that. In all honesty he does know that yet he chooses to buy a certain type of player.

His team play some fantastic football, but he wins nothing yet again. He is being ridiculously stubborn. Buy some players with a physical presence and he will win something.

Yeah, but he is building for the future :rolleyes:

I would keep Wenger, getting rid would possibly sacrifice the Barca style of play that Arsenal are trying to put into practice.

I think he needs to sort out his back five, and find a consistent partner for Fabregas.

Yeah, but he is building from the future :rolleyes:

He has been doing that since the invincible team! His team would do well in Spain. Fair enough Barcelona ended up humping them but their style of football would almost guarantee success.

In summary:

Out:

Wenger

Gallas - £10 mil

Diaby - £7-8 mil

Eduardo - £12 mil

Eboue - £5 mil

Walcott - £7-8 mil

Bendtner - £5 mil

Campbell - £0

Total - £47-49 mil

In:

Hiddink

Frey - £10 mil

Upson - £12 mil

Inler - £15 mil

Frings - £5 mil

Carlton Cole - £8 mil

Milner - £20 mil

Total - £70 mil

GK - Frey

DL - Clichy

DC - Vermaelen

DC - Upson

DR - Sagna

ML - Arshavin

MC - Fabregas

MC - Inler

MR - Milner

FC - Van Persie

FC - C Cole

Carlton Cole isnt arsenal material.Van Persie and Darren Bent would be better :)

I'd get rid of Wenger the whinger.

How dare Blackburn score two corners and use Samba's strength? I wish he'd fuck off and stop greeting.

Buy some decent defenders and a decent goalie Arsene, your defence are an utter shambles.

Hey..... he bought Sol Campbell, hes the best defender in the game!!!

:D:D:D

He is just a big moaner. If its not about refs its about tackles on his players. He thinks that nobody should be touching his team. Take it on the chin and get on with it!

wenger is a fucking prick - he doesnt deserve to be manager and his time is up!

I would like to see mourinho go there but cant see it

ur a fucking prick!! :P

wenger is a legend, probably, behind sir alex ferguson, one of the best ever in England

but to be fair, he has struggled the past few seasons, and that is simply the lack of money avaliable at Arsenal - the deal they have with the Emirates stadium will mean that they will continue to struggle with new signings for the foreseeable future.