Title party whets Boyds appetite to stay

to be honest, this is a big two week wait comming up, Boyds future hangs in the balance, As does Smith's but the most important thing is the club, which is not yet settled. If Boyd wanted to sign for us he would come out and say it, regardless of him being able to sign a contract, he would come out and say hes willing to stay, buy not once has he made it clear. only time will tell.

to be honest, this is a big two week wait comming up, Boyds future hangs in the balance, As does Smith's but the most important thing is the club, which is not yet settled. If Boyd wanted to sign for us he would come out and say it, regardless of him being able to sign a contract, he would come out and say hes willing to stay, buy not once has he made it clear. only time will tell.

I agree with you (Not often I do) time will tell with all matters regarding the club, re newed contracts and buyers hopefully it WILL be in the next couple of weeks I know its a forum but some of the shit about players leaving and new owners is ridiculous unless the guys on the forum who are coming out with these rumours can back them up and I dont mean statements like - my uncles mates brother was talking to a player or a member of staff at Rangers etc etc, the only man I trust at Rangers is Walter Smith when he comes out and says something it is the truth anyone else its a crock of shit. "end of 2nd fucking rant" :uk:

I agree with you (Not often I do) time will tell with all matters regarding the club, re newed contracts and buyers hopefully it WILL be in the next couple of weeks I know its a forum but some of the shit about players leaving and new owners is ridiculous unless the guys on the forum who are coming out with these rumours can back them up and I dont mean statements like - my uncles mates brother was talking to a player or a member of staff at Rangers etc etc, the only man I trust at Rangers is Walter Smith when he comes out and says something it is the truth anyone else its a crock of shit. "end of 2nd fucking rant" :uk:

Smith has contradicted himself on numerous occasions. Everyone has their own agenda.

Smith has contradicted himself on numerous occasions. Everyone has their own agenda.

It was Walter Smith who came out and said the club was being run by the bank when the board said it wasn't. :uk: