PS3 or XBOX 360?

laudrupno1

Ok im a massive PS3 fan but have to agree as i got a 360 when i moved till my stuff shipped online play blows PS3 out the water zero lag playing pals in uk and he was on half a meg connection.

Ooooops forgot to add 360 crap get PS3 just for Internet Browser you can watch all the free streams with it on your big telly PS3 makes an ok job of fixing the quailty too.

Xbox 360

Pros: Cheaper, More Games, Better Online(£40 a Year) but worth it, Better controller for shooting games

Cons: Red Lights (Breaks Easily), Destroys Disc (sometimes), Charge for Xbox Live, No Blu-Ray (If you want it), No internet browser

PS3

Pros: Blu-Ray, Free Online, Internet Browser, Use Bluetooth gear

Cons: Dearer, Online isn't tht good, controller for shooting games is poor

I have an Xbox because Imo it has better games but that's everyone's own opinion so it's up to you.

it really depends on your internet for gaming. at home my internet isnt that great so my ps3 is awful but at my flat i have virgin and my online gaming is MUCH faster than my flatmates xbox. also 97% of xbox's fail, compared to less than 3% of PS3's. however there is a bigger choice of games for xbox - although all the main titles come out on both. its not an easy decision but you'll be chuffed with whatever one you get.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer my 360 over the PS3 for online play. PS3 online sucks balls, the sooner they start charging for it the better. Far too many drop out and lagging.

get what your mates have got.

get your 12 month Live for 28 quid lads. >>>>>> http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/xbox-live-gold-subscription-codes/cheap-12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-subscription/

Used them 5 or 6 times now. A scan of the card is emailed usually within 15 minutes