Season review dvd

I pre-ordered the Season Review 2 weeks ago from the Rangers website and received this last Friday which was a bloody shock as its not released until tomorrow so will assume the supplier accidentally sent me this out before the official release date. The DVD is good but some of the footage is poor but it really depends on who filmed the footage..sky or ESPN etc. You can clearly tell though which footage came from BBC Alba who showed the third last game of the season against Dundee Utd (don't worry its not in Gaelic lol. The Player awards are on this years (cant remember if they were on last years) but it was nice to see Papac go up to accept his award.

Even with the odd bad footage it is still worth viewing but I would have liked to have seen the goals from the Man City game Again but they only mention it, no goals i'm afraid.

My best bit..Novo saying "to McGeady, I got your trophy again" and to Samaras "ha ha Samaras"...priceless.

Enjoy

I pre-ordered the Season Review 2 weeks ago from the Rangers website and received this last Friday which was a bloody shock as its not released until tomorrow so will assume the supplier accidentally sent me this out before the official release date. The DVD is good but some of the footage is poor but it really depends on who filmed the footage..sky or ESPN etc. You can clearly tell though which footage came from BBC Alba who showed the third last game of the season against Dundee Utd (don't worry its not in Gaelic lol. The Player awards are on this years (cant remember if they were on last years) but it was nice to see Papac go up to accept his award.

Even with the odd bad footage it is still worth viewing but I would have liked to have seen the goals from the Man City game Again but they only mention it, no goals i'm afraid.

My best bit..Novo saying "to McGeady, I got your trophy again" and to Samaras "ha ha Samaras"...priceless.

Enjoy

pre-ordered it a wee while ago but didn't recieve it :( did anyone else?