Goal difference

That’s them 2 up after Dundee having quite a few chances 

They’ve been poor but you can gaurantee they will be all over us in the game at celtic Park. 
We’ve been utter shit and scraped through today - It’s all about what Clement can do in the summer. He’s got a fucking huge job on his hands 

20 minutes ago, Swagger said:

They’ve been poor but you can gaurantee they will be all over us in the game at celtic Park. 
We’ve been utter shit and scraped through today - It’s all about what Clement can do in the summer. He’s got a fucking huge job on his hands 

We've reverted back to starting games off too slowly again, whereas they go for an early goal and disrupt the opposition plans. 

Gives them momentum, and they struggle a fair bit more when they don't go ahead early doors. They also know to press us early and we'll likely make an unforced error.

9 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

We've reverted back to starting games off too slowly again, whereas they go for an early goal and disrupt the opposition plans. 

Gives them momentum, and they struggle a fair bit more when they don't go ahead early doors. They also know to press us early and we'll likely make an unforced error.

It's almost exactly the same as what's happened before. We concede early chances, only the last time it was constantly conceding the first goal, and teams get in our faces and we're just terrified of them.

it's all very well saying we need to beat them and hope they slip up, are we all forgetting we're legit struggling up front, in the middle and at the back with a barebones squad, a bunch of players that look like they will drop at any given moment.

i'll be amazed if we win our remaining games but to be honest, i can't see it

we fucked it when we lost to fucking county and drew with dundee

Obviously we need to beat the scum. As it stands a win by 1 goal would make the difference 3 and a win by 2 goals would make the difference 1.  Both of our home games are a chance to get the GD up. Oddly Tynecastle too. We have Dundee at Ibrox. The scum took 7 off them at home and we should be aiming to do the same. The last time they played at Ibrox we absolutely battered them until the sending off.

I actually don't think this is going to come down to GD though. Outwith the OF game both teams will not take maximum points against the rest. Lots of points have been dropped to the rest throughout the season and that was when there was far less pressure than what we and they have now at the business end of the season. 

54 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

They aren't that great a side. Scraped past Dundee today but we don't have it in us to go to the dump and beat them. We've absolutely blown it.

Scraped past a side we could only muster a draw against last week. Small margins

7 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

We’re struggling middle to front. Going to be a slog 

I'm a glass half empty guy and some won't like hearing it but after watching the last three league games my expectations are rock bottom. Beat Killie and that saves us the ignominy of them winning the fucking thing at Parkhead.

Anything else at this stage is a bonus (for me).

We completely fucked it for ourselves.

2 hours ago, Swagger said:

Think we will invite them onto us at parkhead. As we always fucking do expecting to have minutes on the ball.