A 'Walter Smith' signing

GOAT

miller, mcculloch, broadfoot, weir

Our second top goal scorer last two seasons, our best utility player, broadfoot and our captain.

Were you trying to make some negative point about these players? - all have done excelent service for us in the Smith era.

:lol:

aye, all 4 as "football" players are fucking shite

(tu)

i do love Davie Weir though as bad as he is, Big Kirk i admire his attitude, Kenny, i admire his work rate and Big Lee i really do not like at all.

:wink:

Agree with your assessment although in the case of KB any player who hires a personal trainer to ensure he is in the best physical shape he can be deserves a mention

Player with poor technique and limited ability but through hard work and great attitude has represented his country and won medals in all competitions.

(tu)

miller, mcculloch, broadfoot, weir

Our second top goal scorer last two seasons, our best utility player, broadfoot and our captain.

Were you trying to make some negative point about these players? - all have done excelent service for us in the Smith era.

aye, all 4 as "football" players are fucking shite

(tu)

i do love Davie Weir though as bad as he is, Big Kirk i admire his attitude, Kenny, i admire his work rate and Big Lee i really do not like at all.

:wink:

Agree with your assessment although in the case of KB any player who hires a personal trainer to ensure he is in the best physical shape he can be deserves a mention

Player with poor technique and limited ability but through hard work and great attitude has represented his country and won medals in all competitions.

(tu)

exactly mate

thats what i like about clubfoot, his attitude is tremendous, hes young enough to get better too

the other 3's best days are behind them i think, especially weir and mcculloch, miller done very well last season but i dont rate him as a player at all.

typical walter smith signings

(tu)

Smith's signings have been good, some players however didn't work out because they couldn't settle or play in the SPL

just look at some of the signings by other teams in the SPL, especially the team that signed what 10 players last January and 25 players this summer all SHITE SIGNINGS and players who are not capable of playing in the SPL WATP

(tu)

Typical walter smith signings? What a load of pish

in your shitey opinion maybe

No its an opinion of someone who isn't a negative bastard who constantly criticizes our players like you do.

While not speaking on Fleckys behalf i would ask are you satisfied with-

The quality of our players

The style of football on display most weeks

The entertainment value

The use of substitutions

The tactics employed in europe

The reluctance to give youth a chance.

If you choose to disagree with the above then maybe you have a lower level of ambitions/standards than i do.

Every department in our club should be the very best in their field.

To settle for anything else is accepting failure.

(tu)

You obviously still live in the 90's

Why?

Surely the very least we should expect from our club is that all employees are of the highest possible calibre

From the CEO to the ticket office.

From the boardroom to the catering

From the Coaching staff to the club publications.

Unprofessionalism - complacency - lack of attention to detail -all seem to be acceptable these days at Ibrox/Murray Park

As i said its all about personal standards

(tu)

(tu)

No its an opinion of someone who isn't a negative bastard who constantly criticizes our players like you do.

The quality of our players - Yes, be real if you think we should have a higher quality squad.

The style of football on display most weeks - I could care less all I want is a win.

The entertainment value - Yes

The use of substitutions - Im not a manager so I could care less as long as we win.

The tactics employed in europe - Yes, we got to a European final using them tactics and most teams in Europe are technically better and could pass us of the park.

The reluctance to give youth a chance. - He should feature youth in cup competitions a lot more but that's it really.

If you choose to disagree with the above then maybe you have a lower level of ambitions/standards than i do.

(tu)

Answered that for you.

if you bothered yer arse to come on here more often you would know i am one of the most optimistic fans on here, o might not be happy with the club but i am optimistic

i do not constantly criticise that is a lie, the only playerr i have a dig at regularly is lee mcculloch and thats coz hes fucking pish, i didnt criticise miller, i mearly said i didnt rate him, and what i said on the walter signing thread is true!

i have stood up for naismith, lafferty and boughy in the last few weeks when fans were spewing their bile, i have stood up for LBG and D Muir, i have backed AJ 100%

you pal have a stinking stinking attitude paired with a shite opinion too

but that is only my opinion

(tu)

The quality of our players

The style of football on display most weeks

The entertainment value

The use of substitutions

The tactics employed in europe

The reluctance to give youth a chance.

(tu)

that is David Murrays 21st century Rangers, shite, cheap, an easy target and run into the ground

he has brainwashed so many fans into thinking downsizing and defeat is acceptable

the pathetic level of ambition from most of our fans is perfect for what Murray has tried to do to us, its sickening, we used to be a great club!

(tu)

You obviously still live in the 90's

Why?

Surely the very least we should expect from our club is that all employees are of the highest possible calibre

From the CEO to the ticket office.

From the boardroom to the catering

From the Coaching staff to the club publications.

Unprofessionalism - complacency - lack of attention to detail -all seem to be acceptable these days at Ibrox/Murray Park

As i said its all about personal standards

(tu)

correct

(tu)