Martin Bain

scottyboyblue

Well i want him to get Jelovic done and dusted, it's went on too long now, we must have knew roughly how much he would have wanted before we went this far down the road, it's called doing your homework, if this doesn't come off now, we'll be a f...... laughing stock

Well i want him to get Jelovic done and dusted, it's went on too long now, we must have knew roughly how much he would have wanted before we went this far down the road, it's called doing your homework, if this doesn't come off now, we'll be a f...... laughing stock

What else can he do, Jelavic has said he wants to come apparently a deal has been agreed with Rapid and now the lad has a game for his country tonight. Rapid took ages to negotiate with due to sell on clauses etc, so now its agreed bain can get on with the negotiations over the next day or 2

Well unless i've missed it, there has been no statement from Rangers saying a fee has been agreed with Rapid, i know it was on sky sports but that could be just speculation, this is what i mean by it all going quiet and asking where he is and where are we with the deal

Tbh so did i, when he came out and spoke when Wilson left, but my faith is wearing a bit thin now

What you want him to do??

resign, although it has nothing to do with this croat farce, just his overall dealings at the club over last 7 years or so

:)