Pretty sad

iain88

It seems that every night i have free during the transfer window is spent in the same way -

*Watch SSN on and off all night (usually waiting for the SPL tab to come up, which rarely happens as the adverts always seem to come on just as it gets there). Ultimately become disappointed that there isn't any half decent good news on the transfer front.

*Log onto RM every half hour or so.

*Go down to the shop at around midnight to buy tomorrow's daily record.

*Visit BBC football's rumours page.

*Back onto RM to check if any articles have been posted from the various other papers/sources.

*Visit the official rangers site in the desperate hope that some massive story has been uploaded (it never has).

*Culminating in another final scour or RM then a watch of the 6oclock news on SSN before finally going to bed.

I really have no life. Please tell me someone else is worse than me?

The other day I spent 15 hours on RM refreshing the Jelavic transfer thread every minute :(

Samuel....You just HAVE to get out of that fun arcade they call the land of the long white cloud.....It's doing your fucking head in mate! doh

Come on over to beautiful sunny Australia and you'll learn to calm down, enjoy yourself and take things as they come....I'll even take you to the Fox & Lion for a few pints with BeautifulSeas.....Now THAT'S a fun way of passing the time. (tu)