using photoshop.

West-Enclosure-Bear

I'v had it for a couple of months and just getting used to it, i just watched youtube tutorial videos and tried to copy what they were doing to learn some basic stuff at first then started making some sigs the first few i made were dreadfull but think im getting a bit better now, I'ts a massive resourse and I think would take years to fully understand everything it has but the basics you can pick up in a week or two if you want i'll send you the links to the videos i used to start off with mate!

I'v had it for a couple of months and just getting used to it, i just watched youtube tutorial videos and tried to copy what they were doing to learn some basic stuff at first then started making some sigs the first few i made were dreadfull but think im getting a bit better now, I'ts a massive resourse and I think would take years to fully understand everything it has but the basics you can pick up in a week or two if you want i'll send you the links to the videos i used to start off with mate!

aye could send them through pm. cheers. did u make that jelavic one.?

I learned the basics pretty quickly at College, I've never used it much though, sometimes dabble when I'm bored...

Made my sig just quickly, it'll do but it's obviously nowhere near the quality of some of the guys work on here.