Euro ticket application email

markybear

Dear MARK

Rangers no.

Champions League Group Stage Away Fixtures

We are now accepting applications for trips to the following fixtures:-

Manchester Utd v Rangers - 14 September 2010

Please note that for this fixture, the Club has organised supervised travel for Travel Club Members who are allocated tickets, through our travel partner Thomas Cook Sport. Independent Travel will only be available under certain circumstances as agreed by the club. The club has arranged for a central location for all Travel Club members to meet and be transported to Old Trafford. Please note tickets will only be issued to the named recipient on the coach transfer to the match from this location. Regional departures may be available subject to demand. Further information will be provided as and when available.

Rangers fans should not travel to Manchester unless they have been allocated a ticket for this fixture. This applies to fans living in Scotland, the UK and abroad. This is a standard Champions League group stage match and as normal, there will be no provision of special facilities in Manchester, for those who do not have tickets.

Valencia v Rangers - 2 November 2010

Bursaspor v Rangers - 7 December 2010

Due to cost and flight times there will only be an overnight trip available for the Bursaspor fixture.

If you wish to register your interest in our packages please visit Thomascooksports.com.

A priority window is available to members who are on 4 & 3 points from today until to 9am on Monday 30 August. Thereafter all members on 2 – 0 points can apply until Wednesday 1 September and we will contact you shortly thereafter by email to advise you of the outcome of your application.

Thank you for your continued support.

Rangers Travel Club

To unsubscribe form this service please click here Unsubscribe

The Rangers Football Club plc, registered in Scotland with number SC004276

registered office Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow G51 2XD

Does this mean u can apply for the Valencia ticket before next wed?

I got that but pissed off I cant book valencia with offical travel club.

I'm going Indy to Valencia, the reason I'm confused is last yr I'm sure they sent out individual emails for each away match in the wks running up to each game.

The way I read that is that u can apply for any game up until Wednesday

Can anyone confirm What the email Is inviting to apply for

I'm going Indy to Valencia, the reason I'm confused is last yr I'm sure they sent out individual emails for each away match in the wks running up to each game.

The way I read that is that u can apply for any game up until Wednesday

Can anyone confirm What the email Is inviting to apply for

Thats what I will end up doing mate.

How do you apply indy ?

And do sport options let you go AT 16 I think they will but just checking if you know?

Thats what I will end up doing mate.

How do you apply indy ?

And do sport options let you go AT 16 I think they will but just checking if you know?

Not sure about the 16yrs old question tbh mate

Re Indy application

I'm unsure myself, I've got a feeling that the email is for the official trips though, with an Indy application email to follow but again I'm unsure ATM

Dear MARK 

Rangers no.

Champions League Group Stage Away Fixtures

We are now accepting applications for trips to the following fixtures:-

Manchester Utd v Rangers - 14 September 2010

Please note that for this fixture, the Club has organised supervised travel for Travel Club Members who are allocated tickets, through our travel partner Thomas Cook Sport. Independent Travel will only be available under certain circumstances as agreed by the club. The club has arranged for a central location for all Travel Club members to meet and be transported to Old Trafford. Please note tickets will only be issued to the named recipient on the coach transfer to the match from this location. Regional departures may be available subject to demand. Further information will be provided as and when available.

Rangers fans should not travel to Manchester unless they have been allocated a ticket for this fixture. This applies to fans living in Scotland, the UK and abroad. This is a standard Champions League group stage match and as normal, there will be no provision of special facilities in Manchester, for those who do not have tickets.

Valencia v Rangers - 2 November 2010

Bursaspor v Rangers - 7 December 2010

Due to cost and flight times there will only be an overnight trip available for the Bursaspor fixture.

If you wish to register your interest in our packages please visit Thomascooksports.com.

A priority window is available to members who are on 4 & 3 points from today until to 9am on Monday 30 August. Thereafter all members on 2 – 0 points can apply until Wednesday 1 September and we will contact you shortly

thereafter by email to advise you of the outcome of your application.

Thank you for your continued support.

Rangers Travel Club

To unsubscribe form this service please click here  Unsubscribe

The Rangers Football Club plc, registered in Scotland with number SC004276

registered office Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow G51 2XD

Does this mean u can apply for the indy Valencia ticket before next wed?

Reading between the lines there - there is an emphasis on offical travel rather than indi for Manchester, for obvious reasons.

When it comes to Valencia and Turkey - it will be business as usual I think/hope.

Whats business as usual as Im unsure.

Whats business as usual as Im unsure.

Just submit a copy of your travel itinary and get your ticket before you go, with fuck-all emphasis on trying to bully you onto official trips.

I say that more in hope, to be honest.

Ok kind of got you so I book with flight options show them my travel itinary which will be my comfirm email and then they give me my ticket providing there is one.

Nonononono!!!!

Are u goin Indy or official?

If ur goin Indy u show RFC ur travel itinery , u need to apply for an Indy ticket from the TC.

Forget about travel partners etc if ur goin indy

Is sport options a travel partner ?

I just want to do the day trip with Sport options and get a ticket from indy.

Is sport options a travel partner ?

I just want to do the day trip with Sport options and get a ticket from indy.

sorry mate, i misread ur post earlier,

im not really sure about sport options etc, i dont bother with any of that, i thought u where saying that u where going to get an indy ticket but go on the official trip

my bad, its late, its been a long day <cr>

just checked my email got one to, there is still a chance you can get indy ticket

i wander what the special circumstances are?

If, after offering tickets to everybody else, there are still some left. Independents are going to get stitched up on this one. I've got 4 points and I thought I would be ok, but now I'm not too sure.

If, after offering tickets to everybody else, there are still some left. Independents are going to get stitched up on this one. I've got 4 points and I thought I would be ok, but now I'm not too sure.

Casey,

Does that email mean we can apply for Indy tickets for Valencia up until Wednesday, it's not very clear (barring the manure travel) as to what it means with regards to Spain/turkey ?

i dont know what to do apply for offical or wait to hear if they will give me an indipendant ticket.

last time i rushed in was booking thomas cook for ueafa final as didnt think they would do indy tickets booked train in my excitment of getting to final and didnt want to miss it.

wtf do i do now

nightmare!!!!!!!stress i really dont need.

im on 2 points as couldnt get to the stuttgart game(was given ticket too) and the year beofre my granny died funeral was day of game only 2 ive missed in a long time

Casey,

Does that email mean we can apply for Indy tickets for Valencia up until Wednesday, it's not very clear (barring the manure travel) as to what it means with regards to Spain/turkey ?

The e-mail is purely for booking up for the official trips.

I expect there will be an e-mail out Thursday or Friday for Manchester, if there are any briefs left.

I was Toying with the idea of going to manure but I've decided against it. I like going Indy, which I can't see it happening for this game so....

I'm going Valencia Indy only, basically I'm waiting for the application for these tickets