Formation & team for man u away

King_gazza

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:mcculloch: FOSTER

:weiss: :davis: :Naismith:

:miller:

We need pace with foster if he's just chasing about Nani or Valencia all night then that should be his job and im fine with that. If we want a proper chance of getting anything from this game we need to play ugly.

Proper 2008 european run football.

:crabflute:

...................McGregor...................

Whittaker...Bougherra...Weir...Papac

...............McCulloch...Edu................

Weiss............Davis................Foster or Naismith

.....................Miller.....................

Hate the thought of Kenny Miller up on his own.

i think we have no option. if we go man for man in midfield we will get picked apart easily. i think beattie should come on after 60-70 mins and go 2 up (depending on the scenario of course).

Miller is proven as a lone striker just think of the amount of times he has done it for scotland and his work rate is second to none!

Is he?

I think he's had about two good games in that position.

True but he would be lucky to last 45 mins and we all know walter for away games in europe

Hes had another full week training and will have another under his belt for the game so I think he will be sharper and fitter (tu)

I will just be happy to get out of OT with a respectable lose 2-0, if Man u turn it on this could be 5 or 6 easily tbh I fear for our lads

thats what i was thinking, may sound bad but think its going to be a long 90 minutes.

praying it dosn't turn in to a horror show. its not what we do against them, its what happens

in the other games, hoping for 2nd spot, would be fantastic, fingers crossed.