Valencia Indies

Carsons Dog

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3 points (after old trafford) got one, all my mates travelling with me are on 1 point (after old trafford). So far heard from 2 of them, both got f@@k all tickets. Not good :angry:

It's a poor show mate, I'm in the same boat, did they get an email which said succesful in the topic bar and then unsuccessful in the main body of the email? that's exactly what I got. Dead chuffed when i read the topic of my new inbox email and then absolutely gutted when I opened it.

I'm not happy with the email at all (td)

speak to you on sunday mate and we can sort out wh gets short straw of sitting next to rangersgary

I seen Gary the other night. Nice guy, but it would still be funny to see him sitting himself next to some wee 80 year telling stories about the war and how they don't make players like Billy Charles McPhee the 20p signing from Third Lanark :lol:

It's a poor show mate, I'm in the same boat, did they get an email which said succesful in the topic bar and then unsuccessful in the main body of the email? that's exactly what I got. Dead chuffed when i read the topic of my new inbox email and then absolutely gutted when I opened it.

I'm not happy with the email at all (td)

Didnt ask mate, they are no happy bunnies at the minute. I reckon valencia will do what sevilla done last year. I walked for a couple of mile to lift my official ticket while my mate got one at the ground for a Rangers section created by Sevilla, after the usual ''NO TICKETS ON SALE AT THE GROUND'' ballix. :rolleyes:

Didnt ask mate, they are no happy bunnies at the minute. I reckon valencia will do what sevilla done last year. I walked for a couple of mile to lift my official ticket while my mate got one at the ground for a Rangers section created by Sevilla, after the usual ''NO TICKETS ON SALE AT THE GROUND'' ballix. :rolleyes:

It wasn't just a Rangers section created for additional Rangers fans, the first 200 or so were the ACTUAL Rangers end. I bought a few for the boys.

We'll I'll get a ticket one way or the other, I do hope it's still through the TC though. One of the biggest parts of the trip for me is singing my wee heart oot in the away end with the rest of the bears. Siege mentality and all that!!

It wasn't just a Rangers section created for additional Rangers fans, the first 200 or so were the ACTUAL Rangers end. I bought a few for the boys.

Btw mate I'll pm u my mobile no. And I'll get urs for when were over there. Plus it means if u get a chance of tickets in Valencia u could let me know asap (tu)

Does anyone actually think theres a realistic chance that there will be enough people pulling out so that guys who got knocked back get a phonecall offering a ticket?

I don't know about people pulling out. They aren't going to put in for a ticket if they aint going to go.

I'd say maybe if there's an unusually large amount of failed payments or something, then yeah (tu)

Really suprised at this and gutted for some bears that's booked up and not been given a ticket :disappointment:

I don't know about people pulling out. They aren't going to put in for a ticket if they aint going to go.

I'd say maybe if there's an unusually large amount of failed payments or something, then yeah (tu)

Really suprised at this and gutted for some bears that's booked up and not been given a ticket :disappointment:

Aye lol and ano im gutted man, was just seeing if i should hold out a bit before trying to get one for the Valencia end see if anything comes up before i try get one for the home end but theres fuck all chance and i would be laying my hopes on the travel club which is a bit of a waste of time