iphone lost all its songs

Jimfanciesthedude

as the title of the thread says, the missus checked the ipod on her iphone tonight and nady, nil, zilch, zip, hee-fucking-haw

so she tried a full factory reset and sync of itunes library again from the computer and the exact same, all the apps are there, just no music

and now when i look into the itunes account on the computer there is heehaw of her music left on it, just music the wee yin had ages ago

its as if itunes has reset itself back a fucking week and a half,

also, i downloaded a foo fighters song using the youtube to mp3 convertor site, and it stored in the itunes library, but when i synced the iphone again even that song didnt come up

the only thing i can think of is that the missus has had to report some funny stuff about her bank account, basically money has went missing from her account to some firm, so shes asked for a new card etc and the bank to look into this

with itunes being connected to her bank account, is there a way apple/itunes have been informed/detected that the missus has basically blocked her card/account and therefore so have apple/itunes