can anybody from N.A help me out?

Canuckbear089

I was wondering how I can get Sky and Shitanta over here on my tv in order to watch the 'gers. been a huge fan for the last 8 years and have had to rely on shitty quality streams. wouldnt mind being able to put my rents' 40 inch tv and credit card to good use :uk:

No can do mate. Only RSC's get the feed via satellite.

Best thing is to use Rangers Live. (www.rangerstv.tv)

Hook your laptop up to your TV and you'll barely be able to tell the difference. Streams on the whole are excellent with pre match, half time, and post match coverage.

I've been using it since day 1 and it has improved every year.

For CL matches, use UEFA.COM and buy the stream from there. $5 or so. Well worth it and great streams. No sense using the free streams.

Hook your laptop up to your TV and you'll barely be able to tell the difference. Streams on the whole are excellent with pre match, half time, and post match coverage.

For CL matches, use UEFA.COM and buy the stream from there. $5 or so. Well worth it and great streams. No sense using the free streams.

alright cheers!

is sometime a pain in the balls having to get up at 5:45 in the morning to surf around looking for streams and missing the first 15 mins of the game in the process.

how much does it cost>??? or is it per match as well for rangers live? will it work on a macbook pro?

a get the shitty streams, myp2p givez ye a bunch, most times in HD, but the qaulity of the internet must be good....anyways, good luck way the find pal

yeah I use myp2p a lot. usually iraqgoals works pretty good as well if im at work and need a browser based stream.

alright cheers!

is sometime a pain in the balls having to get up at 5:45 in the morning to surf around looking for streams and missing the first 15 mins of the game in the process.

how much does it cost>??? or is it per match as well for rangers live? will it work on a macbook pro?

Yes it will work on a MAC -- it's Flash. It costs approx $10 per match. You can buy a season's pass which reduces the price. Up to you.

And don't forget, your hard earned (some of it anyway) goes to the club.

From the site:

Do I need special software ?

You will require Adobe flash player. This is available at adobe.com.

You will also need to enable Javascript.

RangersTV will work on a Mac or a PC (Windows or Linux).

Winnipeg? f*cking cold there in the winter mate!

I live in the GTA

Yes it will work on a MAC -- it's Flash. It costs approx $10 per match. You can buy a season's pass which reduces the price. Up to you.

And don't forget, your hard earned (some of it anyway) goes to the club.

From the site:

Do I need special software ?

You will require Adobe flash player. This is available at adobe.com.

You will also need to enable Javascript.

RangersTV will work on a Mac or a PC (Windows or Linux).

Winnipeg? f*cking cold there in the winter mate!

I live in the GTA

alright thanks for your help, ill hopefully be able to get it sorted for the motherwell match.

oh, and its even worse cuz im a goddamn smoker. standing out there in -40 plus fucking windchill having a ciggy. not fun.

usually layers will do the trick though. long underwear and sweats under the jeans, hoodie and leather jacket underneath the boarding coat, and coffee in hand and yer set.

alright thanks for your help, ill hopefully be able to get it sorted for the motherwell match.

oh, and its even worse cuz im a goddamn smoker. standing out there in -40 plus fucking windchill having a ciggy. not fun.

usually layers will do the trick though. long underwear and sweats under the jeans, hoodie and leather jacket underneath the boarding coat, and coffee in hand and yer set.

You can buy it anytime. so you can still do it for the Hearts match.

And give up smoking mate. Don't give Harper any more of your dosh. (tu)

Anyway, I've heard it's not good for the health?

Cheers!

WATP

Take care.

Ive been doing the same since i moved to States (go into the city to watch us against them) and its the best way to see the games quailty like when shitana started not hd but watchable.

On the champs league games the free streams are very good because of the shear amount of streams out there and after watching on Wed id say its near on the same quailty as rangers.tv.