How much do we owe Mark Hateley?

J_RFC87

Did Novo not say that he knew nothing about the Coventry move till he saw that he had already signed on the telly?

might have just been paper talk (tu)

He was due down to sign a contract before big Hateley stood in

Did Novo not say that he knew nothing about the Coventry move till he saw that he had already signed on the telly?

might have just been paper talk (tu)

He was due down to sign a contract before big Hateley stood in

I didn't know that...

The wee man is a fighter, he fought his way into the team and his fighting spirit on the pitch has changed our performances this season... <yes>

Novo's Rangers career has been totally turnd around since Hateley talked him out of moving to Coventry.

The man is brilliant!

It's simple; he lost his goalscoring touch the last 2 seasons and with it confidence and eventually his place.

But one game changed it, and that was the Livorno match. His goal just set him on the right path and you could see what it meant to him as he ran like a bassa towards PLG - the manager had shown faith and he was getting to repay him.

I'm sure Hateley has helped too, but simply PLG's faith in him has worked wonders.

He's playing sensationally at the moment and I am so glad to be well off the mark about him being finished.

always liked wee nacho. Hes got great pace but hes not the best technically and hes not a great finisher either but he always gives 110% every match and thats more than can be said for some players. He deserves to be in the side at the moment. If boyd did half the running and work novo did we would have one hell of a striker. I wish boyd and buffel would follow novos example!!

Novo's Rangers career has been totally turnd around since Hateley talked him out of moving to Coventry.

The man is brilliant!

It's simple; he lost his goalscoring touch the last 2 seasons and with it confidence and eventually his place.

But one game changed it, and that was the Livorno match. His goal just set him on the right path and you could see what it meant to him as he ran like a bassa towards PLG - the manager had shown faith and he was getting to repay him.

I'm sure Hateley has helped too, but simply PLG's faith in him has worked wonders.

He's playing sensationally at the moment and I am so glad to be well off the mark about him being finished.

I blame Eck to an extent for Novo's loss of confidence. Playing as a right midfielder destroyed him.

The man is brilliant!

I blame Eck to an extent for Novo's loss of confidence. Playing as a right midfielder destroyed him.

I don't wholly blame Eck tbh. Novo lost his goals, and then a month later Eck was being pressured to drop him but didn't want to lose the rest of his contribution so put him on the wing.

Understandable compromise in a way.

The man is brilliant!

Fair play to Hateley, where would we be now if Novo had gone to Coventry. Probobly several points below where we are now. And dont forget Europe either, thanks Hateley.

That is what a true player fan does, thinks about the club years after playing his last game. (tu)