Allan McGregor: "I've maybe played like that once before"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why's that.?? because you support Sunderland.?

i can't really tell who is better, i think the both of them are the same.

Obviously I am biased but Gordon does it week in and week out in a better league, lets be honest he also probably gets called into action more than McGregor does for Rangers, thats no disrespect, I still think that Alan is a fine goal keeper and he will hopefully be the bedrock on which this season's championship winning team is built.

Obviously I am biased but Gordon does it week in and week out in a better league, lets be honest he also probably gets called into action more than McGregor does for Rangers, thats no disrespect, I still think that Alan is a fine goal keeper and he will hopefully be the bedrock on which this season's championship winning team is built.

Gordon is a class keeper of that there's no doubt, but the sign of a world class keeper is that he can stand around for 89 mins with nothing to do, and when the time comes, he will make that all-important save. McGregor has shown he is that man.

Gordon is a class keeper of that there's no doubt, but the sign of a world class keeper is that he can stand around for 89 mins with nothing to do, and when the time comes, he will make that all-important save. McGregor has shown he is that man.

I agree with this. And he does it in the Champions League as well, which is the BEST league ;)

McGregor is one of the best keepers in Europe at the moment and i fully expect him to be sold in January or the summer. All players have ambition, nothing wrong with that at all. He has done a fantastic job with us and his swan song will be getting this club financially secure.

I know we have a history of letting players go cheap while the scum get fee's like 9mil or whatever is was for that wee diving taig, but i fully expect us to command a very healthy 10mil+ fee here. We are not in the dire financial situation we were in before where we had to accept offers below our valuations for players. Lots of top clubs will want him and i'd be surprised if there wasn't a bidding war for him.

McGregor has proved himself to be on a par with the likes of Klos, Goram, Woods etc. He has done a great service to this club and i look forward to seeing him become a mainstay in one of Europes top clubs when the time comes.