The last time Rangers lost at Ibrox?

gwalk_bear

Firstly, i'm new to the forum.

Hope someone can help me out here? i've been trying to find out the last time Rangers lost a league match at Ibrox when in the lead at half time. my mate told me the other day that this stat was mentioned on GSS a couple of weeks back but he couldn't remember the year or who against. i've traced the results back to the 94/95 season and the record is still intact then, after that it's proving quite difficult to find the scores & scorer time etc. from previous seasons.

hopefully someone can clear this up as it's been doing my head in for a few days now.

Firstly, i'm new to the forum.

Hope someone can help me out here? i've been trying to find out the last time Rangers lost a league match at Ibrox when in the lead at half time. my mate told me the other day that this stat was mentioned on GSS a couple of weeks back but he couldn't remember the year or who against. i've traced the results back to the 94/95 season and the record is still intact then, after that it's proving quite difficult to find the scores & scorer time etc. from previous seasons.

hopefully someone can clear this up as it's been doing my head in for a few days now.

Was it not Panathanaikos in Mcleish's reign? 1-0 at half time and lost 3-1, altho it may have been 1-1 at HT?