Just Watched the game...

Papa Sasac

And although everyone would have bitten your hand off for a point, I'm fairly disappointed, as we should have gotten so much more. 3 points tonight would have done so much for us in this group, and with tricky away ties coming up, could have taken the pressure off just a little. I wasn't at the match tonight, as I was watching Man Utd at Old Trafford, and the surprise that rang round the stadium when our score came up was terrific. Then to come home and see we hit the woodwork and missed 3 fantastic chances, I can't understand how we didn't win that.

Looking ahead to our next fixtures, and a win somewhere would be needed I think to get a place in the last 16. Valencia away, I think , will be the most difficult game of the group for us, and we would do well to leave with a point. Set up like we did at Old Trafford and we could take something from that game. However, I really think we could take all 3 either at Bursaspor or at home to Utd. Both teams, although Utd had a 'weaker' side out, played very poorly and without any real urgency. I would not be surprised if we took all 3 at Ibrox against Utd, as on the showing last night they were there for the taking. Vidic was absolutely appalling all night, and Macheda up front looked completely lost.

I'm fully confident we can still progress from this group, although all 3 tonight would have seen us have one foot in the last 16.

My dad works as a social worker, and so he got tickets for some of the boys and workers. One kid didn't want to go, so I got offered. I can't see me visiting Old Trafford again, so just for the experience.

We've got a great chance, that's for sure. However, we do have to be wary; remember in 2007, when we were sitting with 7 points after 3 games? We took it for granted that we would progress, and the result was three successive defeats. Also, Bursaspor away is no easy game; they would hate to end the group with no points, and they'll see that game as their best chance of taking something; we all saw at Ibrox how capable they are of creating chances.

Having said that, I do have faith that we can get the job done. Hold Valencia in Spain, and beat Bursaspor at Ibrox (assuming Valencia lose at OT), then we've qualified.

By the way, how did you end up at the United match?!

Bursaspor away mate.

Right, key is not to get carried away but to work our socks off in every match. Last night showed that we're more than capable of trading blows with every team in our group; now we just have to come out swinging in the last 3 matches AND make sure we sink our chances when they come! I have faith that the boys can do it.

My dad works as a social worker, and so he got tickets for some of the boys and workers. One kid didn't want to go, so I got offered. I can't see me visiting Old Trafford again, so just for the experience.

He wasnt called wayne rooney was he ?

Couldnt beleive that attendance 72.,000 seen the highlights and it looked sparse in places wasnt the parkhead calculator counting them.

Surprisingly Man Utd are not looking as good as expected in this years CL and I think we have a real chance of causing an upset at Ibrox.Its our last match and depending on what goes on before they could be qualified.I would imagine Valencia are looking at 3 points against us and Bursaspors giving them 10 points so it is very important we get at least 1 point in Spain.That would leave them potentially on 8 points(unless they get something at Old Trafford) and us on 6 points with 2 chances to get the win we would need to qualify.