Jamie Ness

Bobby83

With lads like Hutton and Wylde coming through, what happened to Ness? Is he still injured? I know the lad had injury problems before which robbed him of a start last season but you'd think if hes still injured now then his chance to make an impact this season is over as he has fallen down the pecking order.

Hes was supposed to be the best out of the age group aswell (including Fleck).

With lads like Hutton and Wylde coming through, what happened to Ness? Is he still injured? I know the lad had injury problems before which robbed him of a start last season but you'd think if hes still injured now then his chance to make an impact this season is over as he has fallen down the pecking order.

Hes was supposed to be the best out of the age group aswell (including Fleck).

That's the question I would like answered, Bobby.

I watched this kid at our pre-season training sessions in Sydney and publicly stated that he would be a far better prospect for us than Danny Wilson (Who I rated very highly) and I was totally confident that he would make the big breakthrough this season considering the amount of players we lost from the last campaign.

I don't know if he is injured or what the hell has happened to him and it's a shame because that boy has got talent coming out his ears.