Celtic Are Right Dodgy Decisions In Old Firm Games

minstral

No we have hard facts to back our claims up, they have opinion and paranoia.

You should have a read at some of the VB articles, they will open your eyes properly. Maybe try Mr Leggatts blog too.

Im not too sure you will like what truths you find though.

The Celtic fans also claim to have hard facts - so which one is it?

Do you not just think that there is no agenda against anyone and that poor refereeing - they type you see in every country - is the case?

The Celtic fans also claim to have hard facts - so which one is it?

Do you not just think that there is no agenda against anyone and that poor refereeing - they type you see in every country - is the case?

Celtic do not have facts, they have a paranoid opinion which is ingrained and brainwashed into their young whilst growing up.

When it comes to refereeing, i dont believe their is an agenda, i may be wrong but i do agree they are rubbish. Its just quite hard to take when you see some of the blatant "honest" mistakes which go against our club. Like i said before though, we dont call phone ins, we dont shout from the rooftops, we dont threaten officials, thats not in our make up. The Celtic animals on the other hand do all of this and more, they are a disgrace. You may say they say the same about us, the difference is we tell the truth, they dont, huge difference! were honest, they are not. We are winners, the are not. We lose with dignity, they dont. We are Scotlands premier club, they are not. The difference between the 2 clubs is night and day, good and evil. I know what side we sit on.

Agendas do exist, conspiracies do exist, maybe just not with our refs, no matter how many of them support Celtic, and their are more than a few.

Like i also said before, let them choose which ref they want and then see what excuses they come up with after we gub them again.

Its simple, we are better than them in every which way.

Celtic and facts are 2 words which do not sit well together in the same sentence.

Celtic do not have facts, they have a paranoid opinion which is ingrained and brainwashed into their young whilst growing up.

When it comes to refereeing, i dont believe their is an agenda, i may be wrong but i do agree they are rubbish. Its just quite hard to take when you see some of the blatant "honest" mistakes which go against our club. Like i said before though, we dont call phone ins, we dont shout from the rooftops, we dont threaten officials, thats not in our make up. The Celtic animals on the other hand do all of this and more, they are a disgrace. You may say they say the same about us, the difference is we tell the truth, they dont, huge difference! were honest, they are not. We are winners, the are not. We lose with dignity, they dont. We are Scotlands premier club, they are not. The difference between the 2 clubs is night and day, good and evil. I know what side we sit on.

Agendas do exist, conspiracies do exist, maybe just not with our refs, no matter how many of them support Celtic, and their are more than a few.

Like i also said before, let them choose which ref they want and then see what excuses they come up with after we gub them again.

Its simple, we are better than them in every which way.

Celtic and facts are 2 words which do not sit well together in the same sentence.

Why do we continue to compare ourselves to Celtic fans?? I dont measure my behaviour on the actions of lunatic tims.

Why do we continue to compare ourselves to Celtic fans?? I dont measure my behaviour on the actions of lunatic tims.

Might have something to do with them being our main rivals, im not sure. Like i have alreayd said, there is no comparison to be made. We are nothing like them.