What The Hell is up With The Referees?!

Papa Sasac

They are an absolute joke in this game, and with handball turned on it's even worse. First example, somehow Jerome was given a yellow card for this:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/47224340

Just before this in the same game, I was tripped through on goal, sliding tackle as well. Should have been straight red card, but because my player fell onto it with his hand, they got a free kick.

I remember online I lost a game which I was doing well in by a penalty, which was given after I won a header in the air in his box. I did nothing else. Really starting to put me off FIFA now. Anything that's starting to bother you now that you've had enough time to play it?

Something that has really pissed me off is everybody is ping pong passing still online! EA talk absolute shite saying this would be cut out. Also if u pressure non stop its really easy to defend in this game compared to fifa 09 and 10 my opinion making it scrappy as fuck :disappointment:

Something that has really pissed me off is everybody is ping pong passing still online! EA talk absolute shite saying this would be cut out. Also if u pressure non stop its really easy to defend in this game compared to fifa 09 and 10 my opinion making it scrappy as fuck :disappointment:

Spot on. When I first played it, passes were difficult as the longer you held x, the longer the pass. What is the point in that feature if you can just turn it off? It should be made so that that IS how you play it.

Another thing, is Tyler's commentating. He constantly interrupts himself to start new sentences, sounds ridiculous.

Spot on. When I first played it, passes were difficult as the longer you held x, the longer the pass. What is the point in that feature if you can just turn it off? It should be made so that that IS how you play it.

Another thing, is Tyler's commentating. He constantly interrupts himself to start new sentences, sounds ridiculous.

Exactly point in putting a feature in if EVERYBODY is going to switch it off and ping pong pass still! I dont listen to the commentators i play music from my i-tunes instead haha ;)