Black Op - Anyone for an overview ?

Ace

There are a few who have it now, so how about an overview of you impressions of the game.

I never trust magazine reviews as they are often paid for them via advertising rights etc.

I prefer to hear real gamers give their opinions.

So ... opinions please !!

Played online last night and I enjoyed it, the little RC car is brilliant, and I like the fact you can make your own emblem and reticle for your gun, really enjoying all the custom stuff you can do, played zombies with a few mates and it's a good bit harder this year but a lot more to it ! the map we were playing on is like an abandoned theatre and is fucking huge, you also get big devil dog type things and lots more guns ! the only things I'd say I don't like so far is the fact all the maps iv'e played on have been quite small and playing on search and destroy on these maps can become annoying as if you have marathon and lightweight on you can reach the other teams spawn within 2 secs, but all in all they'v added in a load of new stuff and I'm really enjoying this one so far !

Cheers for that.

How about a description of all the maps, are there new game types (we know about the wager match but a good description of them all would be great).

Hopefully get a hints and tips going, thing to look out for, handy glitches ... give your fellow bears a helping hand on the game.

Cheers for that.

How about a description of all the maps, are there new game types (we know about the wager match but a good description of them all would be great).

Hopefully get a hints and tips going, thing to look out for, handy glitches ... give your fellow bears a helping hand on the game.

All the maps are pretty closed in, not played on one that's a big and long sniper type map, only played core online and not seen any new game modes in there, not seen any glitches yet. hopefully there isn't any ! On the map nuketown there is mannequins and if you shoot all of the heads off something is supposed to happen, we tryed it last night and it didn't work for some reason but Iv'e seen what is supposed to happen and if it does happen then it would be very good !