david healy

mark_ni

Get Healy signed up right now! F*ck going for the guy's Tamuz and Balaban, they are rank. Healy is a proven goalscorer in the British and International game.

He was great again tonight MuffGer. (tu) He made the Swedish defence look less than ordinary.

Never seen it but he got a raving review on sky sports.

Smith and his team must be keeping an eye on him surely. How much would he cost to prise away from Leeds??

Hard to say, he is quickly becoming a valuable asset for Leeds Utd. Dennis Wise was at Windsor Park tonight watching his boy, and rumours abound that Walter Smith was in the crowd tonight as well. BBC NI mention that he was there, but did not show any pictures of him in the stands...

Get Healy signed up right now! F*ck going for the guy's Tamuz and Balaban, they are rank. Healy is a proven goalscorer in the British and International game.

He was great again tonight MuffGer. (tu) He made the Swedish defence look less than ordinary.

Smith and his team must be keeping an eye on him surely. How much would he cost to prise away from Leeds??

before the international games would say £1.5-£2million, mite be talkin £3-£4million now

If Leeds go down tho he might go on the cheap. It's worth paying £2-3million for him. He'd be a great partner for Boyd.

His transfer fee must have gone up a fair bit after this week tho, especially if he gets some regular league games.

Everyone said that after he banged in a hat trick against Spain

They quoted £4m in the media after the spain match. If he was in the premiership he would be going for double that but in the championship i reckon we could get him for £2-3m maybe less if leeds go down. I cant see any of the big EPL sides going for him though, more likely to be teams like man city portsmouth etc. Healy and his whole family are bluenoses so i think he would come here rather than go to a mid table EPL side.

Hard to say, he is quickly becoming a valuable asset for Leeds Utd. Dennis Wise was at Windsor Park tonight watching his boy, and rumours abound that Walter Smith was in the crowd tonight as well. BBC NI mention that he was there, but did not show any pictures of him in the stands...

Walter was in the exec box with Ian Paisley junior and Martin McGuinness.

There is a few boys in those two teams tonight that Smith should be watching. N. Ireland have some cracking players!

His transfer fee must have gone up a fair bit after this week tho, especially if he gets some regular league games.

Everyone said that after he banged in a hat trick against Spain

They quoted £4m in the media after the spain match. If he was in the premiership he would be going for double that but in the championship i reckon we could get him for £2-3m maybe less if leeds go down. I cant see any of the big EPL sides going for him though, more likely to be teams like man city portsmouth etc. Healy and his whole family are bluenoses so i think he would come here rather than go to a mid table EPL side.

Dont know which players are influenced by money though.

At 27-28 this could be his chance to play for a big club, one he supported as a boy, win trophies and play in the CL. What more could you want in life. Id play for Rangers for free, infact I'd pay to play for them!

There is a few boys in those two teams tonight that Smith should be watching. N. Ireland have some cracking players!

Steve Davis and aaron hughes would both be fantastic signings for us muffger. Jonny Evans looks like hes going to be a great player as well. Damien johnson is good as well a real ball winner in midfield, bit of a hothead though.

I like Aaron Hughes and rate Johnson highly. He is f*cken quality. His goal last weekend was an absolute cracker.

Aaron Hughes is a player we must make a move for, he's brilliant so where the whole team. If it £3-4 million for Healy i say pay it, Damien Johnson was brilliant and Chris Brunt the left winger would be quality addition to the squad.

Tonight was an amazing team effort from Northern ireland, the job Lawrie Sanchez has done is amazing and he deserves the most credit :D

Chris Brunt (born December 14, 1984 in Belfast) is a football player for Sheffield Wednesday.

He grew up in Belfast, where he attended secondary school at Wellington College. He began his career playing for St. Andrews FC youth football teams, during which time he had trials with top English professional teams such as Manchester United and Middlesbrough, eventually signing for the latter.

Currently with Sheffield Wednesday, he is a former Middlesbrough left-winger with nine caps for Northern Ireland. Brunt is a free-kick expert and skilful winger.

After achieving promotion to the Championship with Wednesday he went on to hit seven goals the following season, finishing the campaign as the club's top goalscorer. During the 2006-2007 campaign Brunt passed the 100 appearance mark for Wednesday, making him the clubs current most experienced player, He has also won the Owls' Player of The Month competition 6 times. After scoring a number of wonder goals in the 2006/07 season, Brunt revealed he eats gummy bears at half time to energise himself for the second half.

Only 22.

brunt is doing really well, i heard the fee was going to be £2m for him which i think is a bit too much for us to pay even though i think he could be an excellent player for us. My mate is a mad wednesday fan and hes rates him very highly and doesnt want him to leave.

A Healy and Boyd partnership would be brilliant!

Boyd can keep scoring against the wee teams and hide against the big teams.

Healy could score against the big teams and hide against the wee teams!

;)

A Healy and Boyd partnership would be brilliant!

Boyd can keep scoring against the wee teams and hide against the big teams.

Healy could score against the big teams and hide against the wee teams!

;)

Or even better, they'll both bang them in every week (tu)