transfer budget

flyinggers

your all right enough especially permanentlyplastered.But look at lafferty was that money spent wisely.If rangers can pull it off, like they did with miller bougherra etc.then i'll be satisfied,but the game is changing and five million is not really ideal to retain the trophy.

I'm pretty sure though that if c***** :chopometer: keep going on with there pants results i think the trophy will be coming ibrox way :uk:

Flip the coin, where is the money for sellik going to come from? We have a strong squad and should have money coming in, celtic haven't been in the Champions League for years, trophyless season last year, season tickets down, where are they going to get their money from? As long as we get a few more of our guys on longer contracts we should be fine, Miller and Jelavic is as good an SPL partnership as you could wish for, we will be fine, with no goalkeeper and a pish defence I have no idea where sellik will pull the cash from to form a team strong enough to put up a good enough fight.