Paul Gascoigne

Dado

Guest therabbitt
i never saw him play but i wouldn't call him my hero , if its true hes an alcoholic etc

If you had saw him play in a blue jersey up close, you'd consider him a hero, despite what he was like off the field...

i never saw him play but i wouldn't call him my hero , if its true hes an alcoholic etc

What is it with you today?

Saying Miller is better than Prso now calling Gazza an alkie instead of applauding the sublime footballer he was.

Remember what team you support. :rolleyes:

What is it with you today?

Saying Miller is better than Prso now calling Gazza an alkie instead of applauding the sublime footballer he was.

Remember what team you support. :rolleyes:

:lol: well i didn't see him play so i dont have an opinion of him on the park

If you had saw him play in a blue jersey up close, you'd consider him a hero, despite what he was like off the field...

That is not true. I saw him up close and he was a truly great player but a 'man' like that would never be a hero of mine in a thousand years.

never saw him play but i wouldn't call him my hero , if its true hes an alcoholic etc

Buy his dvd, Gazza - The Rangers Years and also read his autobiography. Both are f*cken class mate (tu)

never saw him play but i wouldn't call him my hero , if its true hes an alcoholic etc

Buy his dvd, Gazza - The Rangers Years and also read his autobiography. Both are f*cken class mate (tu)

The DVD is great, some of the stories are hilarious :D

Guest therabbitt
Gazza was a different class... I'm SO proud to say I saw the guy in action... he was just brilliant! :pipeguy:

Ex Dundee Uni man myself, what did ye study big man?

The guy was a pure genius. Landing someone like him for Rangers now would be the equivelent of signing Stevie Gerrard. Still unbelievable to this day that he joined us.

The hattrick against Aberdeen was nothing short of world class.

championee

Gazza was a different class... I'm SO proud to say I saw the guy in action... he was just brilliant! :pipeguy:

Just running up to the end of 1st year :D Accountancy :P how about yourself?

That is not true. I saw him up close and he was a truly great player but a 'man' like that would never be a hero of mine in a thousand years.

exatcly

Guest therabbitt

Just running up to the end of 1st year :D Accountancy :P how about yourself?

Graduated last year, Geography

Gazza = great player and great man.

Rangers hero! That video is class, he shows his love for the Gers.

Hopefully we'll see him back at Ibrox some day, maybe in a coaching role or something. Seem to recall Coisty saying he thought Gazza would make a fantastic coach. He'll probably be back doing the halftime draw at some point too :-)

One of the most talented player to have come out of england ever. Some people will choose to raise the issue of his off-field problems, but without that mad edge he has he wouldnt have been the same player. He lives his life for the moment and thats how he played on the park, that mad edge gave him the spark to produce some of the best football ever seen in scotland during his time with us.