Next season if we have new owners

trueblueal

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are similarities in style between the two. Blackburn are up against it most weeks in the EPL whereas Rangers start most games as favourites. Maybe Allardyce would play a more attacking style in Scotland and a conservative style in Europe similar to our present gameplan

I agree it will be Ally its a hypothetical question. Allardyce i'm sure I read employs some forward thinking training and fitness methods

You mean 'forward' as in a long punt up the park?

I agree it will be Ally its a hypothetical question. Allardyce i'm sure I read employs some forward thinking training and fitness methods

You mean 'forward' as in a long punt up the park?

No-one knows what Ally will be like.

There's not one person out there better prepared to deal with the expectations that come with managing Rangers, whether he has the actual management ability that remains to be seen.

I'd pass on both McCoist and Allardyce.

I would agree with you on this.

I would have no qualms on going for a Foreigner as long ad before every game he gave us a chorus of TBB.

No-one knows what Ally will be like.

There's not one person out there better prepared to deal with the expectations that come with managing Rangers, whether he has the actual management ability that remains to be seen.

I hope he can influence the team from the sidelines, because thats something he clearly struggles with at the moment. Adds a bit of creativity and pace, be a bit more adventurous, be his own man, drop some of the duds, work on areas of our game that have been rotten for years...

I hope he can influence the team from the sidelines, because thats something he clearly struggles with at the moment. Adds a bit of creativity and pace, be a bit more adventurous, be his own man, drop some of the duds, work on areas of our game that have been rotten for years...

Agree with that.

There's a very distinct feeling of Rangers being like the 'old boys club' where things are laid back, everyone gets on very well and routines aren't changed a lot.

That's not a bad thing in many respects. It's bonded this team together into a bunch of fighters that never ever give up for each other and that alone has won us countless games and points, but at the same time it means that things we lack (such as any sort of direction at set pieces) are never addressed.

Hard one to call really.

I would hate to have allardyce as manager. Why bring in a mediocre manager when we can attract a much higher standard. Slaven Bilic springs to mind immediatly. Got Croatia playing good football and competing well in all comps.

This might be controversial, but I'd prefer Steve McLaren.

He's struggling a wee bit in Germany, but he is still finding his feet.

He's got the experience of dealing with big name players with Man Utd, england and even middlesborough and he's shown in Holland that he can mould winning teams too.

He'd be a great appointment IMO.

This might be controversial, but I'd prefer Steve McLaren.

He's struggling a wee bit in Germany, but he is still finding his feet.

He's got the experience of dealing with big name players with Man Utd, england and even middlesborough and he's shown in Holland that he can mould winning teams too.

He'd be a great appointment IMO.

Ok with a 'smaller team' and did well with Twente but I would pass.