Rangers bar New York !

Gillete

Davy 1 Shoe

sorry to be a saddo but what rangers game is that in the background of your picture - guessing the scottish cup final nacho winner ?

My missus has been to NYC for a weekend it would be a great idea to combine that with an old firm game weekend :rolleyes::D

I think it was us winning the league , i watched the cup game at home i think haha was pretty pissed in that pic.

The weather looks terrible mate

Hope to god I get my flight ok on Thursday

They are different class over here at clearing roads airports etc we had 3 feet of snow last night all main roads are open again.

Just had to dig out my car was fun.

img0329bl.jpg

:lol: i hate these threads, as if there is an annie millars in new york city!! its just the OP giving a GIRUY for being somewhere fancy in the world

Get a life. When your thousands of miles away from home it's great to be able to watch a game with like minded bears. Much better than sitting at home or in a hotel room watching on a computer alone.

Get a life. When your thousands of miles away from home it's great to be able to watch a game with like minded bears. Much better than sitting at home or in a hotel room watching on a computer alone.

The Blue room the beest ive been to so far in the states but those early kick offs kill me haha.