Transfer rumours

djgazbcm

hi bears not been on in a while ,but had to start this just to dispell all the shite transfer targets u hear ..

ok david healy has been mentioned already theres a surprise lol

but will try and keep u updated on here on our supposed signing targets lol..

and feel free to comment or add as u here also ...

latest is bradley wright phillips..reported a few times but could be QPR lol ...

oh and kezman on a 2 and half year 30k a week deal ...?

ive probably missed 2 dozen others so any input and reaction will be welcome lol .

30k a week? are you seriously suggesting we pay kezman 30k a week? hes barely a proven goal scorer but yet some people on here wouldnt offer kenny 25k a week, even though he had scored 17+ goals at this point. :lol:

Kris commons, whats happened to him?

since were on the transfer rumours subject.. i fully expect to see "Lennon in for Ayr United match winner Mark Roberts" tomorrow morning doh

30k a week? are you seriously suggesting we pay kezman 30k a week? hes barely a proven goal scorer but yet some people on here wouldnt offer kenny 25k a week, even though he had scored 17+ goals at this point. :lol:

Kris commons, whats happened to him?

since were on the transfer rumours subject.. i fully expect to see "Lennon in for Ayr United match winner Mark Roberts" tomorrow morning doh

ur just bitter cause ur fae prestwick m8 ..i nevva suggested nothin ..read the topic header please lol

Welcome back Gaz. Hope you're doing well (tu)

thanks mate ,gettin by tbh,same old ,just tryin tae quash or throw lite on the rumour mill m8 .saves umpteen topics being opened when someone sees a so called rumour ..

ur just bitter cause ur fae prestwick m8 ..i nevva suggested nothin ..read the topic header please lol

bitter doh aww sorry mate :lol: just when you put the ? after it, was the first i'd heard that one :D

bitter doh aww sorry mate :lol: just when you put the ? after it, was the first i'd heard that one :D

theres so much piish posted about our transfer targets ,and too many topics made re our new signings .just thought i would create this topic to keep it a bit tidier tbh ...otherwise there would be a topic on messi signing for 5k and payin him 400 copies of the big issue a week ..lolo

theres so much piish posted about our transfer targets ,and too many topics made re our new signings .just thought i would create this topic to keep it a bit tidier tbh ...otherwise we would be a topic on messi signing for 5k and payin him 400 copies of the big issue a week ..lolo

:lol: :lol: :lol:, probably isn't too far away from that stage mate :lol:(tu)

:lol: :lol: :lol:, probably isn't too far away from that stage mate :lol:(tu)

i kno mate ,,but its just tongue in cheek if u havnt realised that already .hope u have lol .a wee topic for us to have a laugh at our rumoured targets and to dispell them before someone sees fit to start a new topic on us signing messi "cause ive heard it from a good source",,oh sorry it was david healy someone started topic bout not messi that prompted this lolo (travlinwillbery that lolo was for u )..

Got tweet from skysports earlier saying Ryan McGivern is going back to city and there is a Scottish clubs interested in loaning him! Didn't say who like just Scottish clubs!

Skysports.com understands Manchester City are set to recall Ryan McGivern from his loan spell at Walsall.

Northern Irelandinternational McGivern joined Walsall in the summer on a season-long loan deal.

The 21-year-old is thought to be keen on cutting the loan short after an indifferent time at the League One strugglers.

The news of McGivern's recall has alerted a number of interested clubs with some League One and SPL teams monitoring situation.

City are thought to be prepared to loan out the full-back again so that he can continue his development with regular first-team action.