Jelavic knows he has to start scoring soon

Simple really you said "He shouldn't be put under any particular pressure", which at Rangers doesn't happen, there's always pressure, even more so his price tag in these times when we are potless and Miller leaving to go to Bursapor.

I dont see what i've said that takes a genius to work out it pretty basic stuff.

So in your wee world 'He shouldn't be put under any particular pressure' = 'there's no expectation playing for Rangers when you cost 4 million quid'.

Is English your first language?

Aye after a tackle by Black, its not a point i missed at all.

As i said 4 million quid, Millers just left and at a time we have little or no money Jelavic has got to score or contribute right away.

Splendid attitude! The kind that normally gets young players hounded out of Ibrox :sherlock:

As for contribute, he has done more in his 2 sub appearances than Beattie has done all season, or did you miss that?

There are 2 options, carrot and stick, sometimes a little encouragement, rather than groans and pressure, will work a treat. Quite a lot of Bears need to remember that "come on son" is just as valid as "ffs, you are shite"

Simple really you said "He shouldn't be put under any particular pressure", which at Rangers doesn't happen, there's always pressure, even more so his price tag in these times when we are potless and Miller leaving to go to Bursapor.

I dont see what i've said that takes a genius to work out it pretty basic stuff.

Still gives me a smile reading that bit :pipe:

Splendid attitude! The kind that normally gets young players hounded out of Ibrox :sherlock:

As for contribute, he has done more in his 2 sub appearances than Beattie has done all season, or did you miss that?

There are 2 options, carrot and stick, sometimes a little encouragement, rather than groans and pressure, will work a treat. Quite a lot of Bears need to remember that "come on son" is just as valid as "ffs, you are shite"

Jelavic is 25 your needing to brush up on your detective skills, he's not a young kid.

I didnt say he was! :sherlock:

Its an attitude normally reserved for youngsters breaking through, but, not exclusively

It is indeed, there's always going to be that pressure from the fans at Rangers as our support expect a certain level from a player.

It is indeed, there's always going to be that pressure from the fans at Rangers as our support expect a certain level from a player.

Maybe, however, perhaps some need to garner some more realistic expectations, in as much as, just because a player isnt Messi or Ronaldo, doesnt mean they are shit. And, players coming back from injury take a few games to get up to match speed.

As I said... There are 2 options, carrot and stick, sometimes a little encouragement, rather than groans and pressure, will work a treat. Quite a lot of Bears need to remember that "come on son" is just as valid as "ffs, you are shite"

Maybe, however, perhaps some need to garner some more realistic expectations, in as much as, just because a player isnt Messi or Ronaldo, doesnt mean they are shit. And, players coming back from injury take a few games to get up to match speed.

As I said... There are 2 options, carrot and stick, sometimes a little encouragement, rather than groans and pressure, will work a treat. Quite a lot of Bears need to remember that "come on son" is just as valid as "ffs, you are shite"

In reality that doesn't happen our support are far from patient, but if you pay your cash you can voice your opinions.

Jelavic has to score goals its that simple, i think he looks a fine player and will serve us well.

In reality that doesn't happen our support are far from patient, but if you pay your cash you can voice your opinions.

Jelavic has to score goals its that simple, i think he looks a fine player and will serve us well.

In reality, thats so true, still doesnt make it right imho though.

You are right, he looks more than a fine player, one of the best strikers I have seen at Ibrox in a good long time

Is there a point to this or are you trying to come across as intelligent. ?

I have no way of knowing whether there is a point to you.

But I am not trying to 'come across' as aything.

Just trying to get some sense out of you, which I am now giving up as a hopeless task.

I have no way of knowing whether there is a point to you.

But I am not trying to 'come across' as aything.

Just trying to get some sense out of you, which I am now giving up as a hopeless task.

wibble wibble.

Yeah, said him and Weiss need to GTF :lol:

Beyond mental! :lol:

2 of our (probably) most technically proficient players, one literally just back off injury, the other, a young winger who will be inconsistant (since, both young AND a winger).

Forums are a great way to cheer yourself up sometimes when you hear that kind of thing