Rangers V Hearts Ibrox

Rintoul

I dont know what you guys think but i feel that the game against hearts at ibrox is one of the most important for a long time.

I think its vital that we dont get frustrated as fans even if the game turns out to be like the one at ibrox.

I woud like to see the whole of the ibrox crowd getting behind the team for 90 minutes by turning ibrox into a cauldron and showing hearts who really are the biggest and best team in Scotland :)

It won't happen, we can't even produce an atmosphere at Ibrox against Celtic. Sad to say it but it's the dark truth.

I know what you are saying....i just hope they can pull it out the bag for walter. He deserves it for what he has done.

I know that i will certainly be there signing my lungs out for 90 minutes. I hope the rest will join me :)

I know what you are saying....i just hope they can pull it out the bag for walter. He deserves it for what he has done.

I know that i will certainly be there signing my lungs out for 90 minutes. I hope the rest will join me :)

We need the players to do their bit even more.

I dont know what you guys think but i feel that the game against hearts at ibrox is one of the most important for a long time.

I think its vital that we dont get frustrated as fans even if the game turns out to be like the one at ibrox.

I woud like to see the whole of the ibrox crowd getting behind the team for 90 minutes by turning ibrox into a cauldron and showing hearts who really are the biggest and best team in Scotland :)

When was the last time the Ibrox crowd were up for 90 minutes of pure support? I am a season ticket holder and our Away Fans put us to shame.

I'd absolutely love it if we could re-capture the Ibrox Of Old where the oposition shit themselves while in the tunnel.

Your right mate, it is a very important game and as supporters, I hope we respond to back our team to the max for the entire 90 minutes.

Getting behind the team at Ibrox . . . Would love to see it happen but to many people just want to sit and moan for 90 minutes instead of supporting the team.

exactly and if tyhis team is to win the league then that needs to stop. Is it any coincidence that rangers have a better away record?

Walter gives his all for Rangers fans so i think its now time we give our all for walter.