Our club has got no money .

Papac 5 x

Listen ya wee wank a only said what's sai coz they wer poundin the op!!!

One person replied after the opening post and the OP replied and explained, how's that a pounding? <cr>

But yeah, what Williamson said :craphead:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wits yer third post about then? "ano mate probably lost them after a said broomloan" fucks that meant to mean if its not having a dig at other fans. Wit ye meanin that fans that dont go to every game wont know wit the fucking broomloan is ? Stop acting as if yer better than everyone else because yer just coming across as a fucking wee arsehole

Hahaha look at the first 2 replies 2the start of the thread WTF wld u think when guys think ure at the wind up?am no on here to argue amongst other bears al leave the in fighting to the t*rriers.

Awwww that's a wee shame booohooo!! Listen ya wee wank a only said what's sai coz they wer poundin the op!!! Do a bita overtime then ya workshy arsehole

Stop replying like a taig :sherlock: they get Raged easily aswell when someone challenges their taig pal

Who the fuck do you think you are? I was working tonight earning a living. You don't think I work my arse off getting to as many games as I can? The way you treat other fans is a fucking disgrace. An absolute fucking disgrace.

naw who the fuck do u hink u are?? Aye u n every other cunt fuck sake!! Treat other fans ur the one that came bouncin in to a thread tellin me eh shut Ma mouth so stop yer greetin

Hahaha look at the first 2 replies 2the start of the thread WTF wld u think when guys think ure at the wind up?am no on here to argue amongst other bears al leave the in fighting to the t*rriers.

you should know by now people on this forum have a joke n that. You never answered the question what did you mean by...."ano mte i probably lost them after i said broomloan" WTF is that menty mean ?

naw who the fuck do u hink u are?? Aye u n every other cunt fuck sake!! Treat other fans ur the one that came bouncin in to a thread tellin me eh shut Ma mouth so stop yer greetin

Kev ano Rm's tolerant and aw that but you should just ban this wee dick he seems like a fuckin arsehole that will start abusin cunts for no reason at all and thinks hes better than everyone else on here :lol: dont need arseholes like you on here (td)

Because you treat other fans with contempt and regard yourself as better than them. Shocking attitude.

listen ur obvioulsy a clueless idiot ok, because I have already stated I don't consider myself to be better than anyone or a bigger rangers fan than anyone!!

av never professe to bein a bigger fan than anyone on this board or anywer I follow rangers everywhere because it's what I do, ther my team and a major part of my life an it's when people come on here and try and suggest new songs or things to improve a dyin atmosphere and get shot down instantly by people who really do think try are bigger n better fans because of their post count that's what does Ma head in!! So thanks but fuck off

...I don't think anyone has provoked you at all and you come out with that.

you should know by now people on this forum have a joke n that. You never answered the question what did you mean by...."ano mte i probably lost them after i said broomloan" WTF is that menty mean ?

A dont know when ppl are joking ? A just try to start a thread then get post replys like u at the wind up?a wrote after that saying it was a song n the words n the nxt guy writes tut tut? What wld you have done?

A dont know when ppl are joking ? A just try to start a thread then get post replys like u at the wind up?a wrote after that saying it was a song n the words n the nxt guy writes tut tut? What wld you have done?

ffs stop dodging the fucking question <cr> what did you mean by ...."ano mate i probably lost them after i said broomloan" ?

I walk to ibrox but he said games and me being such a super dooper better than everyone else fan tend to just get the bus to everyother game

so ye finally admit to thinking it after aw yer "subtle" hints at it

He actually called you a tim before he edited it :sherlock:

Al tell u y bcoz there's cliques on here n they dnt like cunts they don't know comein in interfering in their wee forum