Stock Exchange movement.

Some are pointing out that King now has a 5% holding on par value with Murray, the logical conclusion would be that if King's 5% accrues to £20 million, the total value of 100% at par value would be £400 million, the much bandied price of £33 million would be around £367 million light, but nothing is logical in this situation, I think the only given is that whyte is a non starter.

Or alternatively, king's original investment of £20 million is now worth £1.65 million.

this

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry should have added, Murray's original £6 million investment pro rata based on the £33 million quoted would be roughly £31.35 million, other figures have to factored in, debt of course the important one. Whatever way it is looked at the figures make no sense, and appear to grossly undervalue the club and its constituent assets.

Have the Murray Sports shares been divvied up between MIH and Metlika?

According to the NOTW the other week, this would have meant £60m plus £48m had to be repaid.

It would seem that assertion was somewhere south of reality. :sherlock:

things are worth what people will pay for them. also if the seller is desperate then prices fall

Murray is far from desperate, I doubt he has any real intention of selling the club, even more so now that we are on a better footing, financially at least. I would expect the club to come off the market sooner than later.

Have the Murray Sports shares been divvied up between MIH and Metlika?

According to the NOTW the other week, this would have meant £60m plus £48m had to be repaid.

It would seem that assertion was somewhere south of reality. :sherlock:

has to be a good chance that msl will now be wound up and any contingent liabilities with it.

Nobody knows diddly-squat about the stock exchange or the global economy because it is a scam that is designed to prevent every day joes from investigating the workings of the monetary system. :sherlock: .

It's all mumbo jumbo - gobbledy gook but nobody wants to look a tit and admit they haven't got the faintest Scooy Doo what all that sh*te means which is exactly what economists,bankers ,accountants ,corrupt businessmen and politicians count on. ;):lol:

It's like the old story 'The Emporer Has No Clothes'. It's so feckin' obvious he's stark naked but none of his sh*t*bag subservients have the baws to tell him. :beer1:

Off Topic Here.....

I had sneaky suspicions when I saw your avatar and now you confirm it....that you know more about money matters and how the world revolves than your normal guy. Fans of the club here are learning how much of a bastard the bank are but if they think this is bad, dig fookin deeper see what's happening globally and exactly how common folk are being screwed over by the same breed of vermin. Ok back on topic :craphead:

Off Topic Here.....

I had sneaky suspicions when I saw your avatar and now you confirm it....that you know more about money matters and how the world revolves than your normal guy. Fans of the club here are learning how much of a bastard the bank are but if they think this is bad, dig fookin deeper see what's happening globally and exactly how common folk are being screwed over by the same breed of vermin. Ok back on topic :craphead:

Off topic

Guilty as charged m'lud :sherlock:

Zeitgeist Moving Forward on youtube. ;)

This shits got to go!

OK , back on topic. :cool:

The puzzle is, the liabilities owed to MS Ltd through its wholly owned subsidary of RFC INVESTMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED, how will they be dealt with and satisfied, rather difficult to bury a sum of that size.