UEFA

Van Moyles

Just wondering what people's opinions were on the Roma V Man U game tonight regarding fan safety.

Apparantly Man U fans have been given specific routes to take to the ground and given maps on how to avoid being attacked by Roma fans.

How does UEFA lets this happen surely if measures like this need to be taken there must be issues arrising within UEFA to ban or fine Roma.

Maybe the Gers should give out ear plugs before games so people don't get offended!!

Just wondering what people's opinions were on the Roma V Man U game tonight regarding fan safety.

Apparantly Man U fans have been given specific routes to take to the ground and given maps on how to avoid being attacked by Roma fans.

How does UEFA lets this happen surely if measures like this need to be taken there must be issues arrising within UEFA to ban or fine Roma.

Maybe the Gers should give out ear plugs before games so people don't get offended!!

I was thinking this earlier mate.

Seems okay for Roma to give out maps and say 'oh, walk here and our Ultra's won't kick the shit out of you', UEFA seem happy with that.

We should give out leaflets informing people about the true meaning of the word 'fenian' and some of the meanings behind our songs (ie feck the IRA, whats up with that?) before European games.

One rule for them, one for us as per.

What part of THEY want to shut Rangers down don't you understand ?

whos they?

Think it's quite obvious that there's a concerted effort by media here and by the looks of it UEFA ain't clean either, they have reacted to every complaint about Rangers with threatening draconian punishment compared to the kid glove treatment that the italian, turkish teams etc get. And don't forget every complaint to UEFA about Rangers in europe have come from Scottish sources ?

I was thinking this earlier mate.

Seems okay for Roma to give out maps and say 'oh, walk here and our Ultra's won't kick the shit out of you', UEFA seem happy with that.

We should give out leaflets informing people about the true meaning of the word 'fenian' and some of the meanings behind our songs (ie feck the IRA, whats up with that?) before European games.

One rule for them, one for us as per.

Glad someone picked up on this! where did all this anti rangers stuff start and why are UEFA so naive!!

Well lets stop singing songs and start throwing flares then we will be safe from UEFA!!

whos they?

Think it's quite obvious that there's a concerted effort by media here and by the looks of it UEFA ain't clean either, they have reacted to every complaint about Rangers with threatening draconian punishment compared to the kid glove treatment that the italian, turkish teams etc get. And don't forget every complaint to UEFA about Rangers in europe have come from Scottish sources ?

yea blue but bare in mind so far to date all they've hit is with is a paltry a £11k fine and when you consider we tanned the VFC team bus i would have took a bigger hit than that, i also remember them letting us off at first too, saying its a scottish social problem we dont want to get involved blah, blah, blah, so just wait and see what happens after they look at the Osasuana game, we'll get another wee shitty fine probably cos they'll say we started a bit of crowd trouble but you watch the mhedia here jump on it and starting hitting it with "the fine was in connection with the singing, you tube videos etc. "

and they've no really reacted to any complaint todate as far as i'm aware of

whos they?

yea blue but bare in mind so far to date all they hit is with is a paltry £11k fine and when you consider we tanned the VFC team bus i would have took a bigger hit than that, i also remember them letting us off at first too, saying its a scottish social problem we dont want to get involved blah, blah, blah, so just wait and see what happens after they look at the Osasuana game, we'll get another wee shitty fine probably cos they'll say we started a bit of crowd trouble but you watch the mhedia here jump on it and starting hitting it with "the fine was in connection with the singing, you tube videos etc. "

Yea the osasuna thing might be a watershed for us ? If it is a petty fine then they don't want to know about Scottish affairs right enough, remember they blanked the bheggars throwin a bottle at the Scottish media bus in Milan, but your right lets wait and see the outcome of the osasuna result, one thing for sure it won't be a £420 fine !

whos they?

yea blue but bare in mind so far to date all they hit is with is a paltry £11k fine and when you consider we tanned the VFC team bus i would have took a bigger hit than that, i also remember them letting us off at first too, saying its a scottish social problem we dont want to get involved blah, blah, blah, so just wait and see what happens after they look at the Osasuana game, we'll get another wee shitty fine probably cos they'll say we started a bit of crowd trouble but you watch the mhedia here jump on it and starting hitting it with "the fine was in connection with the singing, you tube videos etc. "

Yea the osasuna thing might be a watershed for us ? If it is a petty fine then they don't want to know about Scottish affairs right enough, remember they blanked the bheggars throwin a bottle at the Scottish media bus in Milan, but your right lets wait and see the outcome of the osasuna result, one thing for sure it won't be a £420 fine !

your feckin right there mate, £420!!!! what was the fucking point (willy)

whos they?

your feckin right there mate, £420!!!! what was the fucking point (willy)

How can UEFA have the audacity to find the tgfitw gulity of anything especially as it's only a couple of seasons ago the wallopers at UEFA gave them an award for being tgfitw ????