So how can the sewer rat out witt the Great Walter

RON7736

How you can say lennon is a very good manager is beyond me. yes walters tactics yesterday were terrible but that doesnt make lennon a good manager. if he,s that good then why are the t*rriers not still in europe. And finally i cannae believe you are given that bigoted republican bastard lennon any credit :angry:

He's a cunt and a prick but if you look at the domestic side of things Lennon has matched Walter in all competitions so far.

And Lennon is doing this by trying to get his team to play football and at times they look a really good side. All is not lost but we really need to get our fighting spirit back big time.

PS Lennon is a wanker!!

You know yourself, there is a difference between not accepting something and completely downing tools.

This seems to be a bit of a trend at the moment, I think it has went beyond the fickle nature of football fans.

Nobody is happy with our performances of late but we are nowhere near out of it yet. If things continue in the same vein then we could lose ground and quickly but until that happens we need to fight tooth and nail for everything.

I think the emergence of Diouf is going to be something special, and when we get it right we will be onto a winner. I have a lot of faith in this team we have only lost a bit of momentum.

This year is going to be one of the toughest we have seen in recent times and we can't have people surrendering. The team is misfiring and stuttering their way through games but I do believe we will come good. The 20th of February would do nicely.

Well said couldn't have put it better myself.

He's a cunt and a prick but if you look at the domestic side of things Lennon has matched Walter in all competitions so far.

And Lennon is doing this by trying to get his team to play football and at times they look a really good side. All is not lost but we really need to get our fighting spirit back big time.

PS Lennon is a wanker!!

Doesn,t make him a VERY good manager. :chopometer:

good manager my arse. We sat back and let them attack us. what else are they going to do when we were sitting so deep. A good manager probably would have had that team beat us. We were awful and they still couldnt win, we had the better chances as well and could easily have given them a good hammering and thats with sitting back, if we had pushed forward it could have been 5 or 6 regardless of what lennon did.

Doesn,t make him a VERY good manager. :chopometer:

Yeah well it may not make him a VERY good manager but it does go some way to clearing the myth that he is a clueless monkey who is getting lucky which is an opinion shared by some on here.

He is doing his job and doing it well. Many on here including myself have said our first team is better than theres and we have better players.

If that is indeed the case then why are they playing better, wanting it more and have now twice made a mockery of us on our home turf by passing us off the park?

The sooner we realise they are favourites the better because then we will get our spirit back and pu those bastards to the sword.

Yet Lennon only managed a draw against a stuttering Rangers team? And this against a backdrop of numerous missed chances by us that should have seen 666fc suffering a humiliating defeat.

Lennon got out of jail - that's all.

Out of jail? His team was far better due to his team selection and tactics...even only having 10 men on the park his instructions made it look as if it was us that was a men down. End of game possession was 33-67% that is unacceptable imo! He was out constantly barking orders and organising his team...never once seen Walter in the Technical area!

How you can say lennon is a very good manager is beyond me. yes walters tactics yesterday were terrible but that doesnt make lennon a good manager. if he,s that good then why are the t*rriers not still in europe. And finally i cannae believe you are given that bigoted republican bastard lennon any credit :angry:

Lennon has out thought Walter too many times now to be considered not a good manager, unless your implying Walter is shit as well?

Maybe lennon and the tims are a lot better than people on here gave them credit for at the begining of the season. Its pretty sad really to see an inexperinced prick like lennon showing more tactical awareness and attacking style of play than a vetran like Walter

Out of jail? His team was far better due to his team selection and tactics...even only having 10 men on the park his instructions made it look as if it was us that was a men down. End of game possession was 33-67% that is unacceptable imo! He was out constantly barking orders and organising his team...never once seen Walter in the Technical area!

You could get together with some of the other Lennon lovers on here and content yourselves for hours swapping (tall) tales about how great Lennon is.

Meanwhile back at reality central, Lennon only managed a draw when, despite a terrible performance overall from The Rangers, we had the chances to absolutely bury them.

I fully expect Lennon to be getting his jotters in a few months.

Reading quotes from McCoist today it would appear what the Rangers players were told we to be careful with the lead and they took that too literally and fell into what can only be described is the European "Park the Bus" if you will.

The message from the Ibrox Coaching Staff at half time was the problem, not what was said but possibly how it was said.

The players did not give the fans a message of them being up for it in the 2nd half and of course we became frustrated in the stands. Lennon did the right thing yesterday by getting his team to close down the ball and press as high up the park as possible to make up for the man advantage we had and it worked, plaudits to him.

Throughout there were several players who were not happy, Boughie and Diouf to name two as they constantly tried to encourage the team to push out from the shell they had resided in however the message was not getting across. I don't understand how the fans could see a change was required and more importantly that things weren't working out.

Also with McCulloch out we decided to pitch not one Midfield capable player on the bench which meant our options in the middle of the park were limited at best. Hell even Fleck(not his biggest fan) could have added something to a midfield devoid of any commitment and passion at times, yes I am questioning the players passion for the cause. Maybe at least mixing it up could have worked out but hey, we'll never know.

With what has been said by Lemon, Commons etc in the press today, if the players don't have the motivation to go out there and seriously make amends then this season may go pear shaped.

You could get together with some of the other Lennon lovers on here and content yourselves for hours swapping (tall) tales about how great Lennon is.

Meanwhile back at reality central, Lennon only managed a draw when, despite a terrible performance overall from The Rangers, we had the chances to absolutely bury them.

I fully expect Lennon to be getting his jotters in a few months.

I doubt there are many "Lennon Lovers" on here, i am certainly not one and gave him constant abuse from the Bill Struth stand yesterday!

But if it makes you feel happy at brandishing Rangers fans "Lennon Lovers" Knock yourself out. :crabflute:

But if it makes you feel happy at brandishing Rangers fans "Lennon Lovers" Knock yourself out. :crabflute:

You're from a brand of so-called supporters I don't recognise - what with constant praise of that rancid little man, his miserable club and a seemingly endless stream of hate for The Rangers.

You're from a brand of so-called supporters I don't recognise - what with constant praise of that rancid little man, his miserable club and a seemingly endless stream of hate for The Rangers.

Away and gies peace go back to burying your head in the sand.

Lennon has out thought Walter too many times now to be considered not a good manager, unless your implying Walter is shit as well?

He,s out thought him too many times? they beat us in the last old firm game of last season when the league was already won, we outplayed them at the piggery and they beat us 2-0 at ibrox at the new year,then yesterdays 2-2 draw walter,s not exactly been out thought too many times. And why would i imply walter is shit when we,ve won the last 2 league titles got a uefa cup final not forgetting he guided us to 9 in a row. For you to say lennon is a good manager is a joke, you sound like a fucking tim

lennons team are a better passing team than us there is no doubt about that. the way to beat them is to play in their faces.teams dont need to do this against us because our passing is poor and we give the ball away easily. terry butcher hit the nail on the head last week ,rangers let you play,celtic dont

Quite easily.

Walter Smith shows teams far too much respect. Lennon doesn't. I think it will cost us the league.

What DBBTB said a couple of posts up is bang on aswell.

Good to see we have agreed on something at last (tu)