Walter your time is up

Should he go now?  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Should he be sacked, do the decent thing and walk or stay?

• Sacked
    • Do the decent thing and walk
    • Stay

what new man and how do we finance it?

ofering up imposible solutions doesnt help anyone.

you would be as well saying if we just sign messi xavi pepe terry and torres we can still win this.

Now thats just silly, these players we have now, can win it, just not under such negative coaching.

It doesnt matter who i think would do it, i will just be ridiculed and after such a poor start to my Sunday i cant be bothered arguing with anyone as its a cert to get nasty.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not so much mistakes, more his persistance in playing anti-football.

I dont think any new man would play like him, no one except maybe Ally.

Celtic can throw all the wages they want at their team, they can only play 11 players, man for man, i would be surprised if their starting 11 was on more than ours. Very surprised.

that a very simplistic point of view. they have back up then they get injuries we have nothing. they have competition for places keeping people on there toes we dont.

you dont know much about football and just react to the obvious.

what a difference it would make if commons had came to us and you say wages dont matter.

your insistance that you know how ally will play is laughable.

We need Whyte to buy us asap.

If Ally is given funds then i'm willing to see what he does with it.

Our squad is fucking pathetic. Actually i'd rather see some youngsters come in for the so-called "big" players. Ness in for Davis, Hutton in for Edu, Cole in for Whittaker and Wylde out on the left flank with Weiss on the right flank. That team would play a lot better than the pish out there today.

They would certainly try harder. Our midfield is a disgrace just now.

Relax guys we all know WS will be here until the end of the season. Then Ally will takeover most likely.

Will WS in the interim change tactics and personnel? I really do not know, but he needs to do something and quickly. For me Hutton needs to come into midfield. Wylde should get a chance on the left wing too. Davis on the right again too. Try davis, hutton, ness if fit, and wylde. With Jelavic and healy up front.

Now thats just silly, these players we have now, can win it, just not under such negative coaching.

It doesnt matter who i think would do it, i will just be ridiculed and after such a poor start to my Sunday i cant be bothered arguing with anyone as its a cert to get nasty.

you see you dont even have a clue who to suggest or how we finance it.

you want change but you dont know what change you want or how to pay for it.

nobody getting nasty with you but if you want to start threads and beat us over the head with your opinions you better have answers to the questions people are bound to ask.

Fact is who's going to replace him...Ally?, I'm sure he already has an input and it makes no difference.

If I were Walter I'd walk, because it looks like he'll be retiring having won nothing and out managed by an inexperienced ape.But I'm not Walter and his attitude is to keep going doing the best with the cards given to him.

You could say he has the No Surrender attitude, altough he's deluded IMO

Relax guys we all know WS will be here until the end of the season. Then Ally will takeover most likely.

Will WS in the interim change tactics and personnel? I really do not know, but he needs to do something and quickly. For me Hutton needs to come into midfield. Wylde should get a chance on the left wing too. Davis on the right again too. Try davis, hutton, ness if fit, and wylde. With Jelavic and healy up front.

yeah thats worth a go. perhaps batley in for weir as well.

all this ws must go stuff is just disruptive there is no money to replace him. its not happening and continually harping on about it is just a huge waste of energy that does noone any favour.

that a very simplistic point of view. they have back up then they get injuries we have nothing. they have competition for places keeping people on there toes we dont.

you dont know much about football and just react to the obvious.

what a difference it would make if commons had came to us and you say wages dont matter.

your insistance that you know how ally will play is laughable.

:lol: Aye ok.

Commons would be defending, on the back foot playing for us, not attacking and scoring goals like he does for them.

Your defence of the indefencable is laughable.

:lol: Aye ok.

Commons would be defending, on the back foot playing for us, not attacking and scoring goals like he does for them.

Your defence of the indefencable is laughable.

i am not defending anything.

ill ask again who replaces walter ally kenny and durrant and how do we afford it.

there isnt a penny in the budget.

you see you dont even have a clue who to suggest or how we finance it.

you want change but you dont know what change you want or how to pay for it.

nobody getting nasty with you but if you want to start threads and beat us over the head with your opinions you better have answers to the questions people are bound to ask.

Read the thread, ive already said who! doh

Your question has been answered.

i am not defending anything.

ill ask again who replaces walter ally kenny and durrant and how do we afford it.

there isnt a penny in the budget.

Take those 4 salaries off them and give them to Souness and Wilkins for the title run in. 3 out of the 4 offer nothing anyway, no loss.

;)

Oh i know, God help anyone who has a guess!

doh

statments like ally wont do.

arent guesses.

i dont think ally is the answer is an opinion.

the reality of the situation is you have no idea what he will be like. but you also clearly hate super(sciaf) for some reason. i think this thread is finished untill you provide some alternatives.

Take those 4 salaries off them and give them to Souness and Wilkins for the title run in. 3 out of the 4 offer nothing anyway, no loss.

;)

oh so you are just taking there salaries of them are you.

thats illegal. try again.

as for souness and wilkins good luck getting them in.

statments like ally wont do.

arent guesses.

i dont think ally is the answer is an opinion.

the reality of the situation is you have no idea what he will be like. but you also clearly hate super(sciaf) for some reason. i think this thread is finished untill you provide some alternatives.

Is that not what a forum is for, opinions? Everything we all say is opinions.

I have an idea how he will do, it will end in tears, he is clueless and will be hounded out at the first sign of trouble. I dont hate him at all, dont know where you get that from, he was my hero growing up, but whatever floats your boat i suppose. Ally as a coach is different from the legend we all worshipped.

The thread is just getting started.

The usual blind faith will be in with their bile to keep it alive and kicking!

oh so you are just taking there salaries of them are you.

thats illegal. try again.

as for souness and wilkins good luck getting them in.

Again read the thread, those 4 are Rangers men, im sure they wont want any severance pay after the shameful state they will leave us in. Its not unprecedented for staff to walk away with nothing, indeed we as a club have had it done before.

Not my preferred choices, but for now, to get us through to the summer, im sure they would love it.

Is that not what a forum is for, opinions? Everything we all say is opinions.

I have an idea how he will do, it will end in tears, he is clueless and will be hounded out at the first sign of trouble. I dont hate him at all, dont know where you get that from, he was my hero growing up, but whatever floats your boat i suppose. Ally as a coach is different from the legend we all worshipped.

The thread is just getting started.

yeah but it wont go anywhere it will just be people pointing out how daft you are being and you pigheaded refusing to face up to reality.

also when you use derogotery descriptive terms for super then its clear you have a problem with him.

Why don't you stick your dummy tit back in your gob, jump back into your cot and have your maw rock you back and forth and gies us aw piece, you surrender monkey.