Nikica Jelavić fails to score against them AGAIN

RON7736

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If he can't play up front on his own, why did Smith spunk our transfer budget on him?

Hes a class act, but should not be made to look a prick up front himself with no help, support or creaticity behind him.

I feel sorry for him, it wont be long until he gets sick of it himself.

Fuck off ya tramp, your manager is classless yer assistants a fucking monkey and tbh i hope the UDA leave him a fucking veg. Noo get to fuck ya cock

You saying I am a taig? Ya fucking areshole. Just because I think jelavic is overrated? Get to yer bed ya fud

OK, there are a few who obviously don't rate Jelavic. Well, don't get on at Jelavic, get on at the man that spent the big bucks on him - oh shit, we are not allowed to slate Walter Smith.

Don't think Jelavic was good at all today, should have done better with his header, but wasn't the worst player and the lack of service and support he received was criminal - just your usual team performance under Walter Smith.

If he can't play up front on his own, why did Smith spunk our transfer budget on him?

"spunk" our transfer budget? Get a fucking grip, it sounds like some of you would rather we hadn't signed Jelavic at all. The man is a terrific football player. Simple. How many times today did he get the ball and find himself against 2 or even 3 defenders? What are you expecting? The man could be an utter goal machine in Scotland but not playing in Walter smiths pishy negative as fuck system. Don't blame Jelavic for today's mess, blame the manager who put him up top on his own, with no help whatsoever.