Ricky Foster

BCLoyal9

Just seen the second goal again... his touch and pass :drool::drool::drool:

Maicon eat yer heart out!

97749.jpg

I hope we can hang onto this lad after the loan period. He's the fastest I can remember at full back since Eric Caldow and going forward he reminded me of davie Robertson, but that pass and the fact that we'd 3 right in there who could have tapped it in. Class. Now let's hope the guy gets the respect owed to him and the shirt he chose to play in, after all we are Rangers and we march on!!

I thought he was average, so did the majority of people in the match thread, until we scored our 2nd goal.

Steven Davis spent a lot of the 1st half trying to support Diouf, then at right-back.

He can go back to Aberdeen when his loan deal is up, and I won't lose any sleep. Although, he's better defensively than Whittaker, which isn't hard.

I thought he was average, so did the majority of people in the match thread, until we scored our 2nd goal.

Steven Davis spent a lot of the 1st half trying to support Diouf, then at right-back.

He can go back to Aberdeen when his loan deal is up, and I won't lose any sleep. Although, he's better defensively than Whittaker, which isn't hard.

I thought the same as you Muff.

another hemdani, only used for europe

if we get him on the dirt cheap (i.e free) then surely worth a punt and get shot of broadfoot and whittaker for whatever we can get for them

the left back and left mid for sporting were their best players in terms of directness and running with the ball, foster wont come up against much better playing for us, and defo none in the SPL

and at least he is a good old fashioned touchline hugging fullback, none of the stuff that papac does (coming inside etc)

i thought he had a decent game. infact i will say hes done good in all the euro games.

we all know he isnt the best talent wise but he has pace to burn and seems to also be able to add the odd piece going forward.

ppl see things diff. for instance some think whitt played well, but i thought he was pish as per usual. always dallying on the ball and lost it numerous times in our own half. just lucky we were not punished for any his poor play.

also i dnt think foster had any blame in the 2nd goal, it was all papacs fault and the cross was a very good 1 which left foster with no chance of getting there first.

He shouldn't be. he is shite, playing at right back but cant kick with his right foot <cr>

Loaning a player from Aberdeen and he cant get a game there? WTF <cr> Get him to fuck imo

As long as the guy wears a RANGERS jersey and gives 100% when he plays which he usually does - I will support him so should you. :doh