Andy Walker on Sky

]Iam trying diligently to move on and ignore the injustice of everything that occurred last night.

But then noticed a sports article where Andy walker claims Diouf was the orchestrater of the debacle of last night?

Brown and lennon didn't even rate a mention!

It never ceases to amaze me the ignorance of former celtic playing so called journalists of recognising the reality balanced facts on old firm games.

Its time for high profile Rangers men to perhaps speak out in defence of our club.

Follow Follow

]Iam trying diligently to move on and ignore the injustice of everything that occurred last night.

But then noticed a sports article where Andy walker claims Diouf was the orchestrater of the debacle of last night?

It never ceases to amaze me the ignorance of former celtic playing so called journalists of recognising the reality balanced facts on old firm games.

Its time for high profile Rangers men to perhaps speak out in defence of our club.

Follow Follow

an article? he said it on the channel, no messing his words, all rangers

Follow Follow

Walker can burn with that cunt lennon

Bigoted, biased bastards the lot of them at the mhedia

Yeah, it's just ridiculous to place all the blame on Rangers, and more specifically Diouf. :(

Was always gonna be the case though, we are constantly dragged through the dirt, we need some proper rangers men to come out and stick up for us and tear into that joke of a club and shit these fucks up.

Considering in the 3-0 game Mcann was possibly selics biggest fan, i think we need a stronger voice.

Was always gonna be the case though, we are constantly dragged through the dirt, we need some proper rangers men to come out and stick up for us and tear into that joke of a club and shit these fucks up.

Considering in the 3-0 game Mcann was possibly selics biggest fan, i think we need a stronger voice.

Ye, when lemmon came into the studio after the game McCann and John Collins where cummin in there pants, it was a lemmon love in, couldnt believe how pro-septic McCann was!

Ye, when lemmon came into the studio after the game McCann and John Collins where cummin in there pants, it was a lemmon love in, couldnt believe how pro-septic McCann was!

Exactly, he held back in the sense he didnt suck him off after it.

Get a 9in a row panel in there, some blue blood gers, then get lennon in. Richard Gough, get him in and set about lemon! :crabflute:

I never heard Walker's statement, but he isn't the only one who has laid the blame for what happened after the game at EHD.

Go have a read at what Chick Young had to say about EHD on his BBC blog...and then what the CE of the SFA had to say about it.

Quote"

"Stewart Regan, chief executive of the Scottish Football Association, expressed his dismay on Thursday morning that "we had to witness the match official, Calum Murray, being manhandled, while another player who had been dismissed brazenly walked to his own supporters in defiance".

His comments referred to Madjid Bougherra clutching Murray's arm as he showed the Rangers defender his second yellow card, and to El Hadji Diouf, who threw his jersey to the visiting fans despite being sent off after the final whistle."

Then you see that cunt Liewell make the statement where he pointed out to all and sundry that the filth only got 3 yellow cards. (As we all knew he would)

He then went on to say...

"The team remained composed throughout what was, at times, a difficult game and the fact that only three of our players were booked is evidence of that composure and discipline which provided the foundation for us to go and win the match. "They should be congratulated in this regard."

And he added: "Our fans once again provided an excellent display of how to support the team in a positive and inspiring manner.

"Our players, too, deserve great praise, not just for winning the match but also in the manner of the victory. They should be congratulated on their discipline."

Big bad Rangers strike again.

Souness should be a pundit when these games are on sky no harm to Neil Mcann but he's not a die hard blue nose Souness would fight our corner, an ex scum bag as co commentator and Rangers hating ex filth as pundits is not on I'm not being petty or paranoid I just want things evened up were sky is concerned

Souness should be a pundit when these games are on sky no harm to Neil Mcann but he's not a die hard blue nose Souness would fight our corner, an ex scum bag as co commentator and Rangers hating ex filth as pundits is not on I'm not being petty or paranoid I just want things evened up were sky is concerned

Was thinking that myself, would like to see Lennon act the cunt infront of him.

Was thinking that myself, would like to see Lennon act the cunt infront of him.

Ha Ha he would knock the little piece of scum out Bluebells :dry: I really miss Souness he showed those cunts no respect when he was at the brox, show boating in a new year game in 87 against them, snapping Billy Stark at the pigory in 88 :dry: I heard a story dont know if its true as I wasn't there that day, that Souness did his warm up right in front of the Jungle knowing Souness its probably true :uk:

My hatred for the lot of them is getting worse and worse today! i fucking hate everyone of them! Blamed for nothing! diouff is a fucking legend!!

Noo surrender!

Ha Ha he would knock the little piece of scum out Bluebells ;) I really miss Souness he showed those cunts no respect when he was at the brox, show boating in a new year game in 87 against them, snapping Billy Stark at the pigory in 88 ;) I heard a story dont know if its true as I wasn't there that day, that Souness did his warm up right in front of the Jungle knowing Souness its probably true :uk:

the man planted a galatasaray flag in the middle of fenherbace's stadium - the guy has balls lol.

Ha Ha he would knock the little piece of scum out Bluebells :dry: I really miss Souness he showed those cunts no respect when he was at the brox, show boating in a new year game in 87 against them, snapping Billy Stark at the pigory in 88 :dry: I heard a story dont know if its true as I wasn't there that day, that Souness did his warm up right in front of the Jungle knowing Souness its probably true :uk:

This is exactly what we need, someone who is our club through and through and knows what it means, no being nice, they dont deserve it, they are our rivals and they are fucking scum.

Bring those days back, bring back the days of the rangers legend, people who played like they would die for the shirt they wear :uk: