We are falling for the same old O'Neil guff...

What has been happening is that Lemon (under advice from O'Neil, maybe even Dr Death too...) has been targetting our players on a psychological level and in doing so is intimidating them! He's stopped them thinking about the simple game and they've started thinking retribution - only one way to deal Lennon justice/retribution and that's by winning the SPL.

This intimidation is working, and I think Ally has now become aware of that, but with no help from the TOP 'Bain' he's let off some steam!

Must say I was pissed off seeing Walter and Ally playing golf with Lemon and that thug defender at the start of the season - hopefully they'll have learnt a valuable lesson there THEY ARE SCUM!

It's crazy allowing these cunts to rile us and loose our composure - BIG ECK showed how to handle those thug tactics! For all those lauding EHD all i can say is ffs USE THE GREY MATTER! Yes, EHD hasn't yet responded but the key there is the word YET...

Their inTIMidation may be working, but the horrific fact is that they've also played us off the park in the last three games.

I am shocked at just how much hungrier they look than us. Closing us down etc.

Maybe if our management had the same passion and fire for the job in their bellies we could match them on the pitch for hunger and desire.

I am shocked at just how much hungrier they look than us. Closing us down etc.

Maybe if our management had the same passion and fire for the job in their bellies we could match them on the pitch for hunger and desire.

Don't worry, it's all happening behind the scenes! :rolleyes: