why do we...

Skelf

Go on share...

Mate if listed all my superstitions and habbits we'd be here all day! Royal mail ones an old grannies one, touch red at all costs! Except, me being me, i have to do it with both hands. The football rituals the main one tho, ive done that for 20 years, adding in the sign slap when i was tall enough to reach. Even my old man kicks the steps now, and wont go up them until his season ticket is in my wallet!

Mate if listed all my superstitions and habbits we'd be here all day! Royal mail ones an old grannies one, touch red at all costs! Except, me being me, i have to do it with both hands. The football rituals the main one tho, ive done that for 20 years, adding in the sign slap when i was tall enough to reach. Even my old man kicks the steps now, and wont go up them until his season ticket is in my wallet!

You's are fucking weird :lol:

You's are fucking weird :lol:

Im not weird, i is schpecial. How many bears would want to risk me chuckin all my rituals for the title run in? One season inthe last 20 ive not been able to carry out my rituals, i was living in australia bu i kept my season ticket. The season? Mcleish's last!! So again, how many bears would want me to risk giving up my rituals for the title run in....